RadikaL

LetItBrute Config/Help Section?

Do you want this implemented?   

21 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you want this implemented?

• Yes
    • No (YOU DONT HAVE A LIFE)

Well in my opinion LetItBrute deserves a sub-section of its own as the tool is getting really popular day by day and it has lots of features that are better then Sentry. I would love to see a Config and a discussion section where "The Experienced Ones" can help the newbies setup LetItBrute and also post guides etc.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I started using it recently, and I really enjoy it. Was getting bored with Sentry. Decided to try something new. 

If this section is implemented, I'd be happy to provide some tutorials on the subject. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Solux said:

Yeah I started using it recently, and I really enjoy it. Was getting bored with Sentry. Decided to try something new. 

If this section is implemented, I'd be happy to provide some tutorials on the subject. 

Thats really nice of you bud! I would love to read em.

Thanks Strong, Judas and everyone else for suporting.

We already have a section dedicated for cracking help and cracking tutorials and the last one has only 2 pages worth of threads, meaning its fairly easy to navigate through the section and find the tutorials that you want to check out. Letsbruteit tutorials should belong there and Letsbruteit help into general cracking help.

However I support categorizing of the configs like hitman or SMBA has and also the colored badge. right now the configs are scattered all around the forum and honestly I have no clue where I could find them

On 10/15/2017 at 11:09 AM, RadikaL said:

it has lots of features that are better then Sentry

Actually the only advantage it has over Sentry is that it can handle newer SSL certificates. Sentry is superior in every other way.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, stex24 said:

Actually the only advantage it has over Sentry is that it can handle newer SSL certificates. Sentry is superior in every other way.

I do agree with @stex24. Sentry is more superior, LetBrutIt can help only when Sentry cannot handle SSL handshake error. I think how to set up config for Lets'BrutIt is not much different from Sentry. The functions are very similar. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ShadowAngel said:

There is no harm in creating a sub-section for LetItBrute Config + Help :angel:

if it was done so, then it should be done for the rest of the tools aswell. like SMBA, Hitman, Vertex and have someone filter out all the help and tutorial threads into appropriate sections. imo its not necessary. whats necessary is the configs section and thats about it

3 minutes ago, StrongCore said:

No one will lose anything when you create sub-forum for Let's

and Worth to to make it

yeah, but the forum will be a bit weird then imo. categorize one tool, but the rest 3 tools leave uncategorized? all thats needed is the configs section. dividing the help and tutorials is bit stupid considering how inactive the general sections are, letsbruteit section would be max 1-2 tutorials and thats about it. you can post them in general cracking tutorials.

9 minutes ago, Risto said:

yeah, but the forum will be a bit weird then imo. categorize one tool, but the rest 3 tools leave uncategorized? all thats needed is the configs section. dividing the help and tutorials is bit stupid considering how inactive the general sections are, letsbruteit section would be max 1-2 tutorials and thats about it. you can post them in general cracking tutorials.

with you about Tut section but I speak about CFG Section :bonez:

On 10/15/2017 at 11:09 AM, RadikaL said:

Well in my opinion LetItBrute deserves a sub-section of its own as the tool is getting really popular day by day and it has lots of features that are better then Sentry. I would love to see a Config and a discussion section where "The Experienced Ones" can help the newbies setup LetItBrute and also post guides etc.

Where would you like it to be placed. It cannot be allowed for newbies. PU/RR or SB?

2 hours ago, Bonez said:

Where would you like it to be placed. It cannot be allowed for newbies. PU/RR or SB?

PU/RP would be alright or maybe for all of them? Just like Premium Configs in SB, RP and PU

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, RadikaL said:

PU/RP would be alright or maybe for all of them? Just like Premium Configs in SB, RP and PU

I'll add it today

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this