Welcome to NethinGoez

Greetings to all guests. You have been required to change your password. Please click 'Forgot Your Password' link on the login page and follow the necessary steps to change your password. If you're having issues resetting your password, please E-Mail futomntg@gmail.com

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ztuan

Old member ztuan here. please help! locked me out

I am old member "ztuan"  and i have been locked out of my account since a while now, tried to message futomntg@gmail.com countless times but get no reply.

When users first where required to change the password  back in may i noticed that i cant reset my password cause i  had no acces to the original email i signed up at NTG ages ago anymore so i messaged Futom (back than under  futomfufu@yahoo.com) and he was so kind and made me a temp password so i could log on again.
I enjoyed i can access my favorite forum again but i forgot to change the email address to one i have access to in case that something like this will happen again. 

Than it happened again apparently  NTG was hacked and í saw the message   " You have been required to change your password. Please click the 'Forgot Your Password' link on the login page and follow the necessary steps to change my password."  

Damn, i forgot to change the mail to one i have access to first time this happens and was locked out  again :(  messaged futomntg@gmail.com often but no reply.

Than just out of despair  i tried to login with my old password and i could not believe it! I was logged in!!!!!    I really was happy and first thing i thought was: " never ever be so dump again and instantly got in to settings to change my email address to one i can access"  !!!

So i did this and apparently instant locked me out again cause since than all  i see is this message:

Please confirm your email

We sent an email to ************. It contains a link you need to click in order to confirm your account.

You will need to do this before you will be able to access our site as a registered member.

But i never got an confirmation mail,  used the "change email adress" button to try a few different email providers cause i thought maybe its googles spam filter or something else, so i tried a yandex one.

But no chance,  i dont get an confirmation mail.

Imagine my face, i finally managed to log in to NTG again and  than i realized by try and  change my email adress to one i have access to in hope that than i never lock  me out of my account, or at least than can use the password reset link, i locked me out again.FailFish

since then i tried to contact futom  now or than but without luck, registering a new account to get my old one back also did not work cause when you register new you also get no confirmation email, i am really desperate and did not know what else to do to get my account back,  just discoverd that maybe in this section one can post as guest and so i hope when i click  "submit Topic"  finally someone reads this and tries to help me.   If you need prove i am ztuan and not some imposter ask me anything.

Please help me! And please work "submit topic" button ;)

20 hours ago, popper rock said:

try now but you need to do better contributing to the site.

Thank you very much popper rock, will do! :) 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this