Sign in to follow this  
Djlatino

Pump and Dump Group Discord Invite

If you guys want to make some real money, I'll be posting an invite to a 120k member discord every day here, however you'll need to reply to see the invite.

The coin of the day today is $RLC, as of this post, watch it go up to 7-9 bucks. Get ready.

To the moon, boys.

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

Edited by Bonez
Updated invite link /Bonez
  • Upvote 9

So, fair warning. I got burned on this shit. when ppl pump it lags the site and your orders won't be filled eearly and you are stuck holding the bags

There are also bots now that have a an advantage. Overall don' t expect any gains from this.

People promoting this have the incentive for the possible early calls before general public but they are also easily duped. There are many inner circles . This shit aint simple.

I highly suggest staying away from this shit and/or treat it as gambling. No fast hands... its fast internet and system. You sometime dont even need to wait for the call. you just monitor the exchange and you will start seeing the pump of the coin. They will steal your money

i suggest not promoting pump and dump on NTG. They are very risky and there are bots out there now that will keep us at a disadvantage. I myself got burned by it. At the very least warn the people on there. Its obvious you guys trying to promote it to increase your rank to get the calls earlier but warn the rest especially who will be new to this

1 hour ago, d0ct0R said:

how long is the pump for?

They post everything on the group.

new link -

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

Just now, Tito said:

how you guys buy? i mean which payment option you use

Binance is the tool and telegram to know when to buy and sell.

They also anounce the altcoin on telegram

2 minutes ago, Bonez said:

Binance is the tool and telegram to know when to buy and sell.

They also anounce the altcoin on telegram

can i buy via paypal :straightface:

These groups really only allow people that spam and invite the most people to get the info the quickest.  I'm sure the admins of Big Pump love that philosophy. 

But unless you want to invite bunches of people to get moved up in "rank" for "faster information" wouldn't waste your time.

12 hours ago, parad0x said:

These groups really only allow people that spam and invite the most people to get the info the quickest.  I'm sure the admins of Big Pump love that philosophy. 

But unless you want to invite bunches of people to get moved up in "rank" for "faster information" wouldn't waste your time.

This is ofc true (as anyone in their position would do), but there is still room for substantial gains if you play your cards right.