Sign in to follow this  
Djlatino

Pump and Dump Group Discord Invite

I just want to be on record here, I am firmly against this and though this is not an illegal act. I can not restrict or sway you against doing such a thing.

on a side note

eat balls

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, julian said:

I just want to be on record here, I am firmly against this and though this is not an illegal act. I can not restrict or sway you against doing such a thing.

I agree w/ julian, I did some research and anyone cannot make money, you need to be in the inner circle (the leader of the pump), otherwise you will end up loosing money.

Initially I was very intrigued by this idea, to boost altcoins and make a quick buck, but the only ones who are gaining for real, are the people at the very top of the hierarchy.

Fuck pump and dump. Invest in a good coin instead that has a bright future. Time is indeed money, and patience is the key.

• Upvote 3

On 1/30/2018 at 5:31 AM, Bonez said:

I agree w/ julian, I did some research and anyone cannot make money, you need to be in the inner circle (the leader of the pump), otherwise you will end up loosing money.

Initially I was very intrigued by this idea, to boost altcoins and make a quick buck, but the only ones who are gaining for real, are the people at the very top of the hierarchy.

Fuck pump and dump. Invest in a good coin instead that has a bright future. Time is indeed money, and patience is the key.

That is time consuming & usually results in more losses than profits.
Crypto is about fast money not slow gains tbh, if anyone wanted to earn slow profits then they could have entered the stock market.

Pump & Dump and Signal groups are very legit, they help alot.

I have personally researched about Vechain and found it to be a good coin but so far it has given me minimal profit, I have earned more hopping from coin to coin when i was in a signals group(they shut down now tho because of the bear market)

No hate buddy. just speaking the truth.