julian

Happy Birthday NTG

27 posts in this topic

Many Many Happy Returns of the day NTG , you have done us soo proud , in these 10 Years we have seen soo many ups and downs with you , but you have and always will remain steadfast , I thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have given me NTG , You are truly Awesome , Wish you another 10 More Years of Success , Thank you and All The Best :)

Thank you everyone , Each and Every One Of You , who make NTG Possible in the Smallest of Small to the Biggest of Big Way , You All are Super Awesome :)

It is threw yalls contribution that you bring Happyness and Flap Worthy Existence To all of our Lives

May Yall always be successful in Everything that yall do in your lives :)

Happy 10th @NTG Family

:)

• Upvote 2

I am happy to be here, NTG is like my family. Happy birthday NTG family

Best Regards / Conquistador (a loyal member)

Conquistador_1.jpg

• Upvote 2

I think I am so lucky to stay with my Buddy Bulma and Bonez, without their help in won't be able in here today,great team, I gain this access after long time,i think this family live long, please NTG staff listen this,if someone made a little  mistakes please give them a even little time to correct that,example is me,i am here now with you guys,forgiveness I expect above everything,that is i learnt in my family.hopefully this site live long with this great staff,wish you once again happy birthday NTG.

I am proud that we have grown a lot in these 10 years. Many thanks to the owner and boss @julian for his successful management, staff for their hard work, and members for their support. 

• Upvote 1

NTG - 127.0.0.1

:bighug: 

• Upvote 3

Thank you for all admins,mods,owner and members for doing amazing effort and sharings,THANKS IN ADVANCE :),wish that more longer forum's having member and itself's active......

• Upvote 1

I Would Like to Thanks @julian and All Other staff who make this Place Like Local Host :D This is our Home Now and we will Keep it safe and Clean :) 

Congrats NTG, Good Luck Cracking :) 

• Upvote 1

Happy Birthday NTG the best forum of "good stuff " :smug:

• Upvote 3

Thank You @julian for providing us such a great platform

Happy Birthday NTG

• Upvote 1

Happy Birthday NTG , when i started here , i was a noob but now i was improving my knowledge and " LEARNING TO THE STAFF" that public configs , accounts , softwares , etc etc . I love Staff and others members that always help to others . Also thanks @julian the best forum :)  

• Upvote 2

Happy birthday , NTG . And thanks a lot  julian .

And thanks also to many members who have made my life happier . Sincere thanks : MAKAneto .

• Upvote 1

HBD NTG..I hope in the future will be most great and famous forums in the world :thumbsup:

Celebrating The True                                     Spirit Of Cracking

Congratulations @julian & All

SGGvA1O.png

• Upvote 2

On 2/25/2018 at 1:13 AM, -uMc- said:

Did you miss me..

un fuck up the store