Sign in to follow this  
zzhezz

Twitch or Youtube?

27 posts in this topic

twitch is saturated and those who are there only do it for money, youtube is now an entertainment platform, I prefer youtube because of the fact that I feel it is done for fun. But if you want to know which one is better, it's probably twitch, since it has more ways of monetization

I spend more time on twitch than on youtube plus twitch is the best place to watch live stream...although the new tos kind of suck.

I personally prefer YouTube, it's a great entertainment platform

I'm assuming your talking about streaming. both website has its own problem. Youtube tos is great and less saturated but less viewers. Twitch you can be found easily but more saturating. Honestly though, go twitch. You will make a community with a niche game and good stream schedule

I rarely watch Youtube stuff. I rather like Twitch as far as it's always live and as far as most of the people that i enjoy are on it.

I spend more time on Twitch just to spend my time and destress. I find youtube filled with fake and oversatured content

Youtube for me by far but everyone is different with what they need and like to do.

If you wanna stream, even though twitch is really nice for that, you'll barely get any views starting out