Sign in to follow this  
sfc415

Samsung Galaxy or iPhone?

43 posts in this topic

Been having issues with either wanting iMessage or not. I love the iMessage feature but want something new.

I use Samsung Galaxy phone and i feel comfortable using it. But about iPhone... I don't know since i never had one lol. 

I have never seen a phone as rugged as the Galaxy S6 Active I currently have. This thing has been thrown around, dropped, kicked down flights of stairs, etc. - and (knock on wood) this phone has survived with only minor scratches. I don't have a case or a screen protector on it, and the thing is absolutely amazing. I had an old BlackBerry that was tough - this thing is by far the toughest of anything I've ever seen.

I was an iPhone user but I had too many issues and the update kept screwing my phone up. I switched to Samsung and don't be regret a thing. I just upgraded to the s9 a month ago and love it. I guess it's all personal preference though 

Ive been using iphone since 3G (no idea how many years that is) and have no real problem... I did use an android as my secondary phone but got sick of it because i dont like the design (interface not hardware) and security (if you give a damn about it) is usually better on the iphone so thats another point to consider

Had one iPhone 3g, had android ever since that usually a  samsung galaxy of some description as found iPhone to restrictive 

Had a 6P for a while now, I really like the barebones Android. Battery is suffering tho, not sure what my next one is. I've seen the rumours of the OnePlus 6, so might take the plunge there.

I had the original Galaxy note, I'd never willingly go back to Samsung after living through what they did to the OS. Never had an iPhone, I like having a back button...

Iphone is horrible. One button for all fictions just don't seem right plus you have to buy things that should come with the phone.