Welcome to NTG

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Passlist.net - The Best XXX Pass Topsite
Sign in to follow this  
faouzii

introduction of me

well ,hello everybody i don't know if anyone will read this but yeah let's do it anyways, I am an 18 years old guy who lives in a random country called morocco, i have quitted university this year, cause i didn't really study anything so why should i waste my time going there, i used to waste most of my time playing video games, but this few months i stopped abusing it ,i spend my time surfing on the net and a bit outside, i love music , i am a guy who kinda listen to everything but yet nothing ;d ,and i also enjoyed watching a lot of movies and tv shows , i gonna call some of them randomly ,inception breaking bad game of thrones vikings predestination ... the list go on ,xD i think that will be it for an introduction , thanks for taking your time reading , if you did xD good luck in life

faouzii welcome to NTG,glad you found us,hope you get back in school,you need to get involve with the site,if you can be apart of our RR community you will like that.Follow the rules and have fun.