Viewing our forum as a Guest?  Please SIGN UP to enjoy all we have to offer!  Current members having trouble resetting your password click the 'Forgot Your Password' link on the login page. 

Registering Guests please be sure to visit the Announcements and review the NeThinGoez Cracking Forum Code of Ethics V2.0

True :) This is for Everyone i saw some Old members here but they when they comment thanks or thank you they get Ban. It will look to others like robot is Copy/Pasting. Even Rules are Pinned yet no one Read So @cyber_junkie if Possible pin this too :) Thanks

19 minutes ago, szejk said:

thanks for the information, now it will be better :)

We all hope so , but . . . it will only be better if the rules are followed .

Cheers : MAKAneto .

Is there a better way to make things look better than "Thank You". I mean sometimes I'm trying to see and find some good decisions or good comments which is related to the topic but all what I see is only " Thank You" replies. One time I noticed someone asked a question and did not get an answer at all because the one who created the topic was not expecting any questions at all and he was only expecting so much " Thank you" replies.

I'm totally with the rules but I think we need to find a better way than a lot of " Thank you " replies :-) 

• Upvote 2

It's always good to remind members the rules, thanks and completely understood them the first day I came inside this board.

19 hours ago, cyber_junkie said:

yeah done

you should add an example lol as to what a good reply is so that members can get an idea of what type of post to make

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, laluprasad said:

you should add an example lol as to what a good reply is so that members can get an idea of what type of post to make

This post is very much appreciated.Thank-you

Thank you for this kind share,It will come in handy

• Upvote 1

I also wanna add some user dont propz to the effort guys are doing in cracking account .. only they are leeching so please do some changes that if only propz are given dey would be able to see the post not before that.. in this way their effort will not be wasted... 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.