Jump to content
julian

important NTG Seeking Uploaders

Recommended Posts

Hello All,

NTG is turning over a new tide and we are currently seeking ACTIVE uploaders of digital media.

ONLY FILE HOST TO BE USED: filejoker.net

Content being seeked

Gay

Lesbian

Transgender

JAV

Taboo

______________________________________________

NTG will NOT tolerate any porn of the following, we will report your ass to the authorities and your mom

NOT ALLOWED

CHILD, PET MUTILATION, SCAT, SNUFF, PSEUDO SNUFF, ANYTHING THAT OUR STAFF MAY WANNA PUNCH YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE FOR POSTING...

Please apply below, your filejoker compensation is yours to keep...

Dedicated uploaders are a commodity we once had and we would like to have this again, as of right now the only host allowed is mentioned, any other uploads will be promptly deleted, we prefer you have your items passlocked.  An example follows julian@nethingoez.com

 

:lost:

 

 

 

  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how the uploads will be possible without a premium account?

Should use a better host...

I use minhateca for upload my stuffs its free have no limit of storage and also is very fast..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ronwon said:

So now people will have to buy more new accounts.. good logic

what are you talking about?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, urk said:

what are you talking about?

don't mind the idiot, he does not realize hes on a cracking website....

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what's the reason behind giving Filejoker the exclusivity ?

there are 100's of better other filehost other than the one mentioned above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, withstand said:

what's the reason behind giving Filejoker the exclusivity ?

there are 100's of better other filehost other than the one mentioned above.

they host the most filth....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so... in layman's terms...  seeking ACTIVE uploaders of digital media (porn of a certain nature)

to uploaded to filejoker.net...

where said porn could be pics and videos yes? 

so if i were to find a bunch of lesbian porn videos from.. videobox (who doesnt like lesbians?) and upload them to file_yoker...

then what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jobomb said:

so... in layman's terms...  seeking ACTIVE uploaders of digital media (porn of a certain nature)

to uploaded to filejoker.net...

where said porn could be pics and videos yes? 

so if i were to find a bunch of lesbian porn videos from.. videobox (who doesnt like lesbians?) and upload them to file_yoker...

then what?

We dont care what you upload as long as it fits the criteria, either way if it gets downloaded you get paid by filejoker

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2018 at 12:02 PM, julian said:

don't mind the idiot, he does not realize hes on a cracking website....

Yes you are right Sir, the great one... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×