Bonez

official
NTG Seeking Contributors & Config Mastas!

77 posts in this topic

@Bonez

Can I try for Contributors (I can do almost streaming sites) at VIP forums RedRope & Shady now, sir?

Lost many money for the World Cup 2018 last time so must do more to earn it again now...

• Upvote 3

hello 

from a short time i want to became a contributer to share my gold hits here but as a member i prefered not to share accounts as passwords would be changed at free sections 

i could crack any site and  i've a little experience at making configs  and dealing with kali linux to use injection against sites 

bro . you can give me this rank as a test for short time and at this time i'll make a good contribution :)

this is a chance for me and you all will see my hits and sharing accounts at NTG

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

I wish to apply for the Config Masta position as I can make the config of any GET site and can take out a SK thereof. In POST sites also I can make config with capture and overall, I can make good combolist that gives me good HITS. I am presently working on SQLi dumper and want to polish my combo making skills.

I rather want to be tested with certain sites given from your end, I would try and make configs of them and if I do good enough then count me in for this post or else I am ready to wait till I match the standards of the great crackers of NTG.

I'm just using this opportunity to make it big as I don't know when such openings would be provided again so just wanted to make the most of it which is up for the grabs.

Regards!

Edited by ReminiscE
Added more info about my application.
  • Upvote 1

Hi Dear stuffs,

I would like to be a contributor  so that I can share my premium hits and cracking experiences in this nice community. Because in VIP section I can learn some skills from the others and contribute my power to the others, too. Although I always share some working accounts in toss section however, unfortunately they can not live that so long.

Now I have ample time to crack and make configs including sentry, letsbruteit, storm for some sites. At the same time  I can SQL inject some vulnerable sites for some combos although it will take some time

I hope you please give me this chance for trials for some time and I am willing to contribute my energy and time on the forums since that  :)

I am looking forward to this rank for my contribution. Thanks much for your consideration, my bros

• Upvote 1

hello I would like to help with configs to configure config for letsbruit sentry and I am currently learning to do configurations for storm

• Upvote 1

@Fairysubsteam Snipr / Storm config maker; i have an official config on Snipr and lots of public configs as well, I'll be happy to join, i have paid Snipr and i can even make configs for old versions/ cracked versions of Snipr starting with the version 2.X.XX

i have more than 600 Snipr working configs, more than 150 Storm configs in my library, i can update old not working configs, and i can create based on suggestions.

I have made the Majority of the configs myself/ Also i can work on the desktop site version as well as apps API...  EZ PZ lemon squeezy XD

I'll be happy to join because I'm a member since more than 4 years now, so @Nothingoez is in the heart always, i did get lot of useful things from here, now it's the time to be the one who gives useful things

• Upvote 6

In the past I was a cracker for a forum when there was still http and tools like APEX but also sentry that still works but now with https things have changed a bit and new tools are born. I still hear sentry but I would like to expand my knowledge with the addition of "variables". I have a private server and time available to work with you, but I ask only a little collaboration with other crackers. If you want, I'm at your disposal.

• Upvote 1

i would like to apply as a config masta or contribuitor but you hate me :high: , all my work is public so no need to add in this commnet one by one , check by yourlself . and i will do my best effort , i also say that now i'm mostly working but when i have time i work making configs for STORM , LetsBrutteIT or Sentry

• Upvote 2

I really look forward to see some new bloods here the old guys they lost interest on cracking and forum never look the same I know some stuffs is getting harder to crack but there's a lot of guys that I can see that can make this forum great again.

• Upvote 3

I am not into cracking but i crack sometimes. I am more into creating own accounts on premium sites such as Spotify, Netflix, Tidal, Scribd, etc using diff method that some might know.  I have a knowledge in cracking , already cracked before but I prefer my own method now than cracking though as cracking takes a lot of time than my alt method, 

I hope  I will be able to contribute.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Ryuta said:

hello I would like to help with configs to configure config for letsbruit sentry and I am currently learning to do configurations for storm

I can evaluate some of your work! send me something via pm or discord

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello everyone, 

I would really like to be a contributor. I have been cracking for over 2 years now. I've been very active on other cracking forums, and I'm hoping to put most of my energy toward NTG because I really like this community. I'm good at cracking Spotify, Crunchyroll, and VPNs. I'm also skilled in making high-quality combos using SQLI. Although I have not been very active on NTG recently, I promise that if I were to be made a contributor, I would make sure to post quality accounts as much as possible. I posted some successful threads on NTG awhile back, but they got removed during the hiatus. I really hope you will take a chance on me because I will not let NTG down. I love this community, and I promise to start posting more accounts. 

Thank you for your consideration.

• Upvote 1

On 7/16/2018 at 7:25 PM, dreambox said:

In the past I was a cracker for a forum when there was still http and tools like APEX but also sentry that still works but now with https things have changed a bit and new tools are born. I still hear sentry but I would like to expand my knowledge with the addition of "variables". I have a private server and time available to work with you, but I ask only a little collaboration with other crackers. If you want, I'm at your disposal.

the tools that are most used now:

Sentry for some sites still.

LetsBruteit

STORM (Very nice GUI)

phpbrute bypass Cloudflare

Snipr (encrypted configs) make them live longer.

• Upvote 1

Thank you all who replied we will start checking you out all applicants.

So post some configs/accounts, show us what ya got. It will be easier for us to then find what we're looking for.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Bonez said:

the tools that are most used now:

Sentry for some sites still.

LetsBruteit

STORM (Very nice GUI)

phpbrute bypass Cloudflare

Snipr (encrypted configs) make them live longer.

if I become a contributor I can immediately start working for NTG, whatever you ask to do I do if I have the good tools and config, as I said before I want to expand my knowledge on cracking, but for now I only know sentry and I want to learn to add the "variables" and I would also like to learn with other tools after doing the config.I like cracking all along.

12 hours ago, Bonez said:

So post some configs/accounts, show us what ya got. It will be easier for us to then find what we're looking for.

i think gift trial versions bro , :gato: to share the knowlegde , i don't like free section 

On 7/16/2018 at 10:24 PM, Antonyalikhan said:

i would like to apply as a config masta or contribuitor but you hate me :high: , all my work is public so no need to add in this commnet one by one , check by yourlself . and i will do my best effort , i also say that now i'm mostly working but when i have time i work making configs for STORM , LetsBrutteIT or Sentry

I can evaluate some of your work! send me something via pm or discord

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone, thank you for taking the initiative to apply for the vacancies offered by the staff.

In regards of the Config Masta applications, all the applicants must prove their skills in all types of forms be it GET, POST, POST (JSON), API set ups, Parsing, and a basic understanding of OCR.

Send your work to any of the Config Mastas and he'll be glad to evaluate your work and give (or not) his vouch.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/18/2018 at 9:39 AM, Bonez said:

I just posted UN-encrypted CyberGhost VPN [ Snipr ] config in Power User config section, but didn't find the Snipr prefix, hope you will like my work, because this one is posted exclusively to NTG forums.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, HonorAndRespect said:

BUMP

Who wants to be tested send me a pm (config masta only)

PM :high: ME

• Upvote 2