Bonez

official
NTG Seeking Contributors & Config Mastas!

79 posts in this topic

I have no skills, can I be a config masta? :high:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

solux if you left for because you were board with NTG i say nope

ahhh your the dude that deleted his configs fuck that go away... x

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know how to make the basic config for sentry, I know a few variables but I would like to expand my knowledge, I would be available to collaborate and expand my knowledge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HonorAndRespect said:

@Tito Regarding the role of config masta nobody has been able to make kaspersky config

screenshot.jpg

how a valid acc looks

 

screenshot.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bonez Sorry to intervene, but do not you think that it's worth entering certain criteria for selection? I just see there are a lot of people with a rating of + 0-100, who have not shown themselves and have not done anything useful for NTG to qualify for a position in the staff.

@Antonyalikhan  For you, I vote, you're a good cracker, as I recall.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Illusive-Man said:

@Bonez Sorry to intervene, but do not you think that it's worth entering certain criteria for selection? I just see there are a lot of people with a rating of + 0-100, who have not shown themselves and have not done anything useful for NTG to qualify for a position in the staff.

@Antonyalikhan  For you, I vote, you're a good cracker, as I recall.

Thanks bro, I appreciate that but I already decided to left the forum in the near future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2018 at 6:05 AM, HonorAndRespect said:

Regarding the role of config masta nobody has been able to make kaspersky config

Try something else dude, not all can make that one. its easy to make config without capture but need to configure some advanced variables to add capture.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, daftpunk said:

Try something else dude, not all can make that one. its easy to make config without capture but need to configure some advanced variables to add capture.

come back to the staff, you're super 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shizzle my nizzle

I've got the skillz just not the time, I have no problem with exploits, decrypt, brute (toolz a plenty) proxies not many. Been here a while now and mainly just posted up in mondays/wednesdays pornfests as well as hosts and stuff, initially messaged cyberJ to have access to the shady's but then thought about how much life this would suck up. Spent over 25 years in the scene, now semi retired, willing to help out where I can.  Have to say pretty impressed with the board and the people in it, not so sure about giving noobs access to such strong content (softs,digits,configs) for donations.  Kind of off putting, this is why sites are being killed off, but costs are costs and servers aint cheap.

 

May look into the SEO posting later this week depending on the requirements.

Very really do I ask or take anything from here, moreover it is just to keep in contact with friends and to keep up to date with new ideas.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JinXeD02 said:

shizzle my nizzle

I've got the skillz just not the time, I have no problem with exploits, decrypt, brute (toolz a plenty) proxies not many. Been here a while now and mainly just posted up in mondays/wednesdays pornfests as well as hosts and stuff, initially messaged cyberJ to have access to the shady's but then thought about how much life this would suck up. Spent over 25 years in the scene, now semi retired, willing to help out where I can.  Have to say pretty impressed with the board and the people in it, not so sure about giving noobs access to such strong content (softs,digits,configs) for donations.  Kind of off putting, this is why sites are being killed off, but costs are costs and servers aint cheap.

 

May look into the SEO posting later this week depending on the requirements.

Very really do I ask or take anything from here, moreover it is just to keep in contact with friends and to keep up to date with new ideas.

after 20yrs of knowing you... i know what you say  is true.. good luck bro :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2018 at 9:38 PM, Solux said:

I have no skills, can I be a config masta? :high:

Deleting the work when leaving constitutes a problem. Namely the staff needing to go thru the whole account since you deleted all your work when you left.

I love you bro, but you won't be getting a staff position on NTG just by asking after that.

Share some work and your name is in the mix. If you are not :

:lolol:

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2018 at 1:35 AM, HonorAndRespect said:

@Tito Regarding the role of config masta nobody has been able to make kaspersky config

Brother, just because they couldn't make a Kaspersky config it doesn't mean that they do not possess the necessary qualifications  that will allow them to make it to the team. I remember when I first applied, @daftpunk gave me the exact test which entails making a kaspersky config though I couldn't make it at the moment even though I was able to play with sentry easily. All I'm saying is we should base our verdict on various criteria and not only focus on one site which can be an obstacle for many novice applicants.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2018 at 6:34 PM, daftpunk said:

Try something else dude, not all can make that one. its easy to make config without capture but need to configure some advanced variables to add capture.

Bruh, get yo ass back to the team. It's about time! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mafiossos said:

Brother, just because they couldn't make a Kaspersky config it doesn't mean that they do not possess the necessary qualifications  that will allow them to make it to the team. I remember when I first applied, @daftpunk gave me the exact test which entails making a kaspersky config though I couldn't make it at the moment even though I was able to play with sentry easily. All I'm saying is we should base our verdict on various criteria and not only focus on one site which can be an obstacle for many novice applicants.

i agree with your opinion bro  @Mafiossos @daftpunk  , capture kaspersky This is called a miraculous test even Config Musta can't do this. It is enough that the member who wants this membership has knowledge of most aspects making config , There is no perfect person, we all lack our work and form these mistakes we learn day after day, so there is no needed  for the impossible things we are here in the place of learning, will not arrive one day in the field of science to perfection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, human said:

capture kaspersky This is called a miraculous test even Config Musta can't do this

dude its not that even hard lol, I had already made config and shared in a forum while ago. just a bit complicated and requires solid knowledge of variables nothing else

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, daftpunk said:

dude its not that even hard lol, I had already made config and shared in a forum while ago. just a bit complicated and requires solid knowledge of variables nothing else

you see already not now , already we can do all thing with any site  Before these sites change their protection against cracking, i'am give you example bro by kaspersky 

and Who wants to help members does not necessarily need to be a Config Masta . are more mandated than they are honoring

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, human said:

you see already not now

393500d4a009804289ac66c8e0361213.gif

it has never been easier.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, daftpunk said:

393500d4a009804289ac66c8e0361213.gif

it has never been easier.

ok Bro your awsome ... try with sentry mba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2018 at 12:34 PM, daftpunk said:

Try something else dude, not all can make that one. its easy to make config without capture but need to configure some advanced variables to add capture.

@daftpunk yes bro it's easy to make the config ;) , @HonorAndRespect this config is for you baby  https://ibb.co/kjHoke

image.png

Bum :* 

@human bro in sentry it required intermediate action to make this config with full variables , i think @MoonShine make a GUI step by step using this STAGE in ShaggyBastard Area

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2018 at 9:27 PM, human said:

try with sentry mba

choice of tool doesn't matter, same could be done with sentry mba but it will require more effort, and dont take it personally im not applying for config masta here, if you dont know i was config masta before and leaft on my choise, it was just to prove my point and demonstrate that its not hard or impossible as you implied.

0c8cac68a3e1082bbecf5f003e635dde.gif

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, daftpunk said:

choice of tool doesn't matter, same could be done with sentry mba but it will require more effort, and dont take it personally im not applying for config masta here, if you dont know i was config masta before and leaft on my choise, it was just to prove my point and demonstrate that its not hard or impossible as you implied.

0c8cac68a3e1082bbecf5f003e635dde.gif

Amazing daft :) 29 variables. The most difficult config which i saw was consisting of 87 variables. Now this is known as Man of the Day ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2018 at 10:35 AM, HonorAndRespect said:

@Tito Regarding the role of config masta nobody has been able to make kaspersky config

 

On 8/3/2018 at 1:57 AM, human said:

ok Bro your awsome ... try with sentry mba

It is doable in Sentry with full capture. I need only 14 variables.

Screenshot_1.png.5f5f830334695b07a0a620271ad07b4d.pngScreenshot_2.png.b24e43f27a079e92934847e218c7f2e5.png

 

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.