Bonez

official
NTG Seeking Contributors & Config Mastas!

70 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Sangha said:

 

It is doable in Sentry with full capture. I need only 14 variables.

Screenshot_1.png.5f5f830334695b07a0a620271ad07b4d.pngScreenshot_2.png.b24e43f27a079e92934847e218c7f2e5.png

 

@Sangha I congratulate you my friend for your success but we all agree it is not easy .. as you see It is doable in Sentry with full capture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, human said:

not easy

It is not hard at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made It With Only 2 Variables :3

 

vTT5Xo2.png

 

 

7XtLNiK.png

 

Just dont give up...you can even make it with 1 variable too ....all you need to do is use your brain...thats all....

 

 

 

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, QuaterMaster said:

Made It With Only 2 Variables :3

 

vTT5Xo2.png

 

 

7XtLNiK.png

 

Just dont give up...you can even make it with 1 variable too ....all you need to do is use your brain...thats all....

 

 

@QuaterMaster as a @daftpunk say , config without capture , everyone could be able to make it , but capture it need more effort , good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Antonyalikhan said:
9 hours ago, QuaterMaster said:

Made It With Only 2 Variables :3

 

vTT5Xo2.png

 

 

7XtLNiK.png

 

Just dont give up...you can even make it with 1 variable too ....all you need to do is use your brain...thats all....

 

 

@QuaterMaster as a @daftpunk say , config without capture , everyone could be able to make it , but capture it need more effort , good luck

 

 

There you go :-

 

Om5OdA6.png

 

 

AJwpfep.png

 

 

 

 

I thought you people were trying to make it without capture :3....as i dont have any account , so i captured the direct license of free account , whether it have license or not....

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE MOVED TO SHOWOFF SECTION, SEE WHO'S THE BEST. :laughing:

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my Storm config with full capture.

Screenshot_2.png.6a32c29d0936d01be4535f9bdd28cbda.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2018 at 11:26 AM, Mega_1 said:

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE MOVED TO SHOWOFF SECTION, SEE WHO'S THE BEST. :laughing:

:laughing: :D  @Mega_1 exactly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, xcyclonix said:

well done all of you.... your all hired :thumbsup:..hmmm staff thought human would be config master by now :)

@xcyclonix Thank you my freind for your support ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can make a Kaspersky config with my eyes close.

Anyway, good luck on everyone who wishes to apply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RebornCracker said:

i dont know how to prove myself here but here is all my latest working configs i made from last month until now

configs.thumb.png.924ea5d233b8be1a69897e8a9d97e106.png

It is not enough just to show them, you must also share! Then I'd be curious to see some of your configuration

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.