Bonez

official
NO DIRECT LINKING!

28 posts in this topic

I have a doubt, since direct links will not be allowed, so what is advisable to put:

google.com

or just

google

um what? if i post a direct link to my cam for julian, i will get a warning? he will be pissed off.

21 minutes ago, pilin said:

I have a doubt, since direct links will not be allowed, so what is advisable to put:

google.com

or just

google

of course!! 

In fact, to have the forum organized, there is a rule that is mandatory to put for example google.com and not www.google.com 

when you contribute a contribution from a site, for example the title must be bangbros.com, not www.bangbros.com
I do not remember where that rule is, but in some thread it is ;) 

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

Referral traffic is Google's method of reporting visits that came to your site from sources outside of its search engine. When someone clicks on a hyperlink to go to a new page on a different website, Analytics tracks the click as a referral visit to the second site.

• Upvote 2

um what? if i post a direct link to my cam for julian, i will get a warning? he will be pissed off.

:combo:

• Upvote 1

ALL external links AND ACCOUNT TOSSES should always use <code< </code>

When you share an account without, sometimes it leaves WHITESPACES in front of the username or password or behind it. 

username:password 

or

username:password

which is better to click copy? no brainer

and then when people don't notice it they are trying to sign in to account with a whitespace at the end of the password and it doesn't work so they either keep trying and lock the account out or they report it as not working and leech another account to use.

And isn't there a forum addon you can use to automatically put all external links through a nullreferer site like anon.to or something

• Upvote 1