Welcome to NTG

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Fuhrer

NTG New Flat Rank Designs Preview (v2)

Recommended Posts

It is important to keep the same style, in the graphics and in the text.

Some labels have NTG and others do not, what criteria do you follow?

Or all with NTG or none, but all with the same style.

Particularly NTG does not contribute anything, it is better to suppress this and make the text bigger.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ignition said:

It is important to keep the same style, in the graphics and in the text.

Some labels have NTG and others do not, what criteria do you follow?

Or all with NTG or none, but all with the same style.

Particularly NTG does not contribute anything, it is better to suppress this and make the text bigger.

Some tests
- https://ibb.co/icWhYA

I didnt completed yet thats just preview as like I said. I'll fix font sizes. I am only didnt added NTG tags to paid memberships so dont wory all of them will be same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in the previous labels, happens the same. This is a finished job, correct?
- Some labels with NTG, another one does not have it
- Others have an icon, others do not
- Different text size (check member and super mod)

 

I'm just saying that you keep the same style on all the labels. Good luck.

Edited by Ignition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

first : excuse me for the mistake with you bro 

second : your work is awesome and if you want any premium icons to add to your design just pm me :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not to picky they are all nice, but I would like them to be optimized for default theme.

F.e.the current ones have a really nice look to them because they have transparent BG

czsbxl.png

And all ranks is exactly matching the colors of the rank.

If you can do that I be very happy @Fuhrer

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bonez said:

I am not to picky they are all nice, but I would like them to be optimized for default theme.

F.e.the current ones have a really nice look to them because they have transparent BG

czsbxl.png

And all ranks is exactly matching the colors of the rank.

If you can do that I be very happy @Fuhrer

 

Current ones very easy and simple to make because its only transparent background and text if you guys want something like current ones I'll try to do something 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fuhrer said:

Current ones very easy and simple to make because its only transparent background and text if you guys want something like current ones I'll try to do something 

I like the style of the current ones, if you can make them with Your touch but in a similar way that'd be great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@xcyclonix

 

The problem with icons is that a height of 26 pixels is very little, and it does not look good with that small size.

Edited by Ignition
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.