Welcome to NTG

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Grin

UNREAL engine -> UNREAL studio?

Anyone here knows (i mean, knows how to use it for work) UNREAL ENGINE? And/or anybody uses UNREAL STUDIO?
I am going to start exploring this field very soon for work, and would like to know other professionals who already know it, and maybe already use it...

It is used to build games....Before using unreal i would recommend to use unity [also you should know c++ and c]....You can find courses regarding this engine on udemy

And Unreal studio is for designing objects

In short unreal is the visual studio of games

15 minutes ago, QuaterMaster said:

It is used to build games....Before using unreal i would recommend to use unity [also you should know c++ and c]....You can find courses regarding this engine on udemy

And Unreal studio is for designing objects

In short unreal is the visual studio of games

thanks for the contribution mate...i'm an architect and 3d artist, so i was supposed to use unreal STUDIO to convert my 3D models from 3D Studio Max and create immersive and interactive animations...a kind of interactive walkthrough, one step above the "traditional" walkthrough animations.
i know that the engine is born for gaming purposes, but now the design and architectural worlds are pointing unreal for better and more powerful 3D visuals of projects...do you know if there are free resources, apart official unreal tuts and paid ones, in order to deepen the theme?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Grin said:

thanks for the contribution mate...i'm an architect and 3d artist, so i was supposed to use unreal STUDIO to convert my 3D models from 3D Studio Max and create immersive and interactive animations...a kind of interactive walkthrough, one step above the "traditional" walkthrough animations.
i know that the engine is born for gaming purposes, but now the design and architectural worlds are pointing unreal for better and more powerful 3D visuals of projects...do you know if there are free resources, apart official unreal tuts and paid ones, in order to deepen the theme?

Why not use Autocad ? Is it dead ?

Also you can find many tutorials on torrent sites like rutracker , iptorrents , 7tor.org ...just go to udemy.com and packtpub.com and search for unreal studio/engine then search those titles in those torrent sites and you will get it...

Example :- http://7tor.org/viewtopic.php?t=3540690

• Thanks 1

On 11/25/2018 at 5:02 AM, QuaterMaster said:

Why not use Autocad ? Is it dead ?

Also you can find many tutorials on torrent sites like rutracker , iptorrents , 7tor.org ...just go to udemy.com and packtpub.com and search for unreal studio/engine then search those titles in those torrent sites and you will get it...

Example :- http://7tor.org/viewtopic.php?t=3540690

autocad isn't died at all, but it's wortless for real-time and very good looking visualizations. i work on autocad for 2D projects and 3D modeling, but texturing, shading, lighting, animations and so on...are all made in 3ds Max (and then i hope in unreal)!

thank you! i don't use torrents that much, but i didn't thought i can find that kind of stuff over there...