Welcome to NTG

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Sign in to follow this  
imsopickled

MayfairtvGuide x4

MayfairTVguide x7 all with account stasus and exspire date

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for this!  Does anyone else have issues with Gears where the video stops like every 30 seconds? i noticed on their website, the video is fine, but on the apks, it always does it. And my internet connection is great and this doesnt happen with other apps. 

3 hours ago, cmw said:

Thanks for this!  Does anyone else have issues with Gears where the video stops like every 30 seconds? i noticed on their website, the video is fine, but on the apks, it always does it. And my internet connection is great and this doesnt happen with other apps. 

Over sold servers that can't really handle the traffic plus really bad sdk coding

5 minutes ago, Charlix said:

Over sold servers that can't really handle the traffic plus really bad sdk coding

That's what i figured, but why does it not do that to the videos on their website? (gearsreloadedview.com)  

regarding the apk, i guess there's nothing i can do on my end?

Remember that Gears Reloaded is a hash of Mayfair Guide. I've noticed that not all the hiccups experienced by the Reloaded apk happens with Mayfair.