Sign in to follow this  
JunooN

Completion of My Glorious First Year in NTG

3 posts in this topic

9YwXiKT.jpg

As the title of the post and the image above suggests, this is kind of those achievement and bragging posts but I am so much excited that I couldn't hold back from posting this. Today I am more than happy to announce the completion of my very first year in NTG since my joining back in 20th May 2018.

I actually managed to grow from a normal user to someone who is now able to work for NTG as a staff. This goes to show that NTG is a forum where you can make it real big if you are determined to go ahead and upgrade yourself.

With very little knowledge of cracking I first joined NTG last year and after joining I started to polish my skills more and more and took a small break, came back again, started off with little contributions with whatever hits I got from the public combos. Then came the big break as the talented and badass owner of NTG @Bonez upgraded me to my applied position of Power User by politely telling me this line:

''I expect that you give something and not only take. I count on you''

I tried my best to do justice to what he said as I didn't wanted to let him down.I kept on learning and contributing at the same time and later applied for the position of config masta which we needed after our resurrection from a big downtime, I was enrolled in as a trial cracker and I worked on several broken configs to fix and put them back into shape. This in turn got me inducted as a formal config masta and I went on to work in that position. However, I always wanted to do more and more work for NTG and I showed my interest in becoming a Mod/Maintenance and as the requirement aroused, I was promoted to our prestigious staff team to the position that I am currently in and to be honest, this entire ride from a nominal member to a staff has been very special and I hope to more work for our wonderful forum, which I refer to as my ''Second Home''

I wrote this post not just to mention what I have achieved but to let you all know that if you want to grow and learn then NTG is the place to be,

we're looking for more and more fresh talent and I bet that you'll will be in for a awesome ride by being a part of our community.

Regards!

@JunooN

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

You're a great guy JunooN, awesome configer, awesome staff, awesome person.

When we get this train up to the right speed (thru SEO work) I wont forget all the work you put in.

You make other mods look lazy af (no pun to mods) just saying..

:abdul:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bonez said:

You're a great guy JunooN, awesome configer, awesome staff, awesome person.

When we get this train up to the right speed (thru SEO work) I wont forget all the work you put in.

You make other mods look lazy af (no pun to mods) just saying..

:abdul:

Without your support I would have managed nothing, I owe this to you bro!

At the same time, I must mention the continued support from our entire staff team has only lifted me up, much respect to all.

• Upvote 1