ILoveNTG

Final mention to my Family

26 posts in this topic

I am not really sure what happened here. I am hoping there is something that can be done to fix this, with that being said thank you for all the work you have done here and wish you the best.

• Upvote 1

Illusive-Man i don't want to get into anything more then what I'm saying here, me myself feel that you should have stay here as a member or staff, and help the site grow.I don't know why your main account was banned, i thank you for the kind words but if you wanted to be apart of NTG you could have save this and talk to Admins or the one who banned you to unban you, something not meant to be discuss in public. Like oppaje said thank you for all you share here.  

• Upvote 3

te vamos  a extranar ojala regreses  pronto mi hermano

10 minutes ago, jose400 said:

te vamos  a extranar ojala regreses  pronto mi hermano

English on the the board next time please. Thank you and yes Illusive will be missed

• Upvote 3

@ILoveNTG everything can be sorted by explaining your issues. I don't even know the exact reason of your departure. we admins are here to help , so if you can explain us what happened at least .

• Upvote 3

I think if he wrote all this out and mentioned everyone it is because he won't be coming back anytime soon even though I wish you didn't leave. Thanks for all the OTM things you did and many other good thing you helped out with in forum.

• Upvote 2

@ILoveNTG Thanks for the kind words,a true friend and I respected that.I also like to thank-you for the hard work,and the help you gave me.If we can change your mind and bury the hatchet I would love to see you back at NTG. What ever you do and wherever you go,NTG will miss your input.

• Upvote 1

thank you for for your kind words and great work you have been putted in NTG, i will take you words as a encourage even if i didn't know you very well you will be missed brother take care and good luck

• Upvote 2

Thank you for your kind words. I do not know why all this happened, but I wish to see you here back in sometime. Till then goodluck with your upcoming ventures. Gonna miss you bro.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Many thanks to everyone for your support!!!!

7 hours ago, Androidking said:

If we can change your mind and bury the hatchet I would love to see you back at NTG. 

It's not that, I just showed integrity, I did the same thing that one admin did 1.5 years ago, and I left for the same reason, although he doesn't understand it, and I really didn't want to leave. I still don't want to, but there are 3 reasons I can't be on staff. I can not voice them out loud, moreover one of them (the most painful for me), I even in a personal conversation can not tell admins, because it concerns only me and the person I supported once. I don't even want to tell him that because he's gonna resent me for saying it.

Edited by ILoveNTG

@ILoveNTG  (Illusive-Man) I'm too don't know the exact reason of your ban, only few details, but but I'll try to find out, I tried to pm you, but you were banned and I don't have your discord, anyway you are a good element of staff, you worked hard, giving ideas, helping new staff members, etc.

PD: thanks for you words, I was told that you take part so that I would go back as staff when I was demoted, I appreciated.

I will not say bye, only see ya, but let's hope this have a happy ending

• Upvote 3

Illusive thanks for your respected Words. I would love you to stay here and Be a part of the Family. If you want a break yes u can take , But leaving a family anytime is not a good Option. I would love to see again the Whole NTG and shutbox flooding with wonderful conversations and the competitions we had in old time. 

Change your Mind and stay here. Discuss your problem here how u got banned and we will see if its reversible :) 

• Upvote 3

Not sure if leaving NTG was the last resort for you or you could have done something for a better settlement. I'm totally unbeknownst of what has happened for which you had to this or even the reason was good enough for you to leave the community you cared so much about.

It's hard to find such active minds in forums and it's definitely not the best of thing for NTG to see you go.

I'm even unsure about the possibilities of your return to our community to fill the void that has been made coz I don't exactly know what's going through your mind regarding this.

But one thing is for sure that our staff team would dearly want to see you back again to doing what you did best as a staff.

See what best you can do mate.

• Upvote 1

to Illusive-Man  Personally I do not like farewells, I just wanted to comment that is synonymous of greatness, say goodbye as you have done, having recognition and nice words for everyone.

Good luck in the future, and you already know, always looking straight ahead.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, stex24 said:

damn, everyone's leaving us

Yes, the old guard is becoming thinner.

This site needs SEO work done to become alive again. And it doesn't help that google blacklisted us...

23 hours ago, ILoveNTG said:

@Bonez I thank you for believing in me and giving me the opportunity to prove myself as a Supermod, for helping me to get started, for telling and showing me many things that I did not know, for trust and openness, for excellent companionship. Oddly enough, I'm quite a private person and little communicate with people, but with you I was wondering, I hope that you too, and you know about me more than anyone. I wish you success and realize everything you want here.

Thank you for all you've done.

If you wanna talk, hit me up on discord

• Upvote 2

Thanks for your kind words my good comrade. I am grateful too for your help, trust and also for your all great work here.
I don't know has happened, but whatever the reasons, I wish all the best for you.
Cheers.

• Upvote 1

On 6/10/2019 at 5:46 AM, ILoveNTG said:

Illusive Man#7621

I have sent a friends request via discord It will show as  my first name rather than Androidking 

• Upvote 1

@ILoveNTG, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your service, your contributions both as a cracker and as a moderator, and most importantly your valuable friendship. Thank you for believing in the essence of this forum from staff to members since your joining day. You certainly have my utmost appreciation and respect. I wish you all the success life has to offer.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/10/2019 at 5:44 PM, Ignition said:

to Illusive-Man  Personally I do not like farewells, I just wanted to comment that is synonymous of greatness, say goodbye as you have done, having recognition and nice words for everyone.

I always liked your honesty. As I have already said, NTG is more than a regular forum for me and I did not want to leave the branded traitor erased from history as an empty place. Maybe I look arrogant, but I think I didn’t deserve it. I wanted to leave right

On 6/11/2019 at 4:44 PM, Mafiossos said:

@ILoveNTG, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your service, your contributions both as a cracker and as a moderator, and most importantly your valuable friendship. Thank you for believing in the essence of this forum from staff to members since your joining day. You certainly have my utmost appreciation and respect. I wish you all the success life has to offer.

If I could, I would hug you now.

On 6/11/2019 at 1:25 PM, Androidking said:

I have sent a friends request via discord It will show as  my first name rather than Androidking 

I have 6 applications to friends over the last few days, I took all of them, write me who you are.

Edited by ILoveNTG