ConsTatiNe

My Side Stroy

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 

I am here to discuss on recent "Demotion" Activity and what i think about it.

I don't know whether you guys remember me or not, but i used to crack here and was one of the little contributor - who learned cracking on NTG and considered NTG as his family and i devoted my entire day and night (around 3-4 months) on NTG so that i could share maximum on NTG.

I never thought of sharing my content on other sites ('though i was their , but it was mainly for config") cause for me NTG was like first and last place too me. but then i left cracking because as all you know life is all about phase (though basic reason was education) i stopped cracking as a result gradually i stopped sharing and occasionally visited just for some basic requirements (like VPN, Netflix and Spotify) and as a result i got demoted into "Members0" cause of my inactivity.

I want to tell you guys that - it really hurts cause "when i was able to do, i gave my 100% to NTG but now i am inactive so you guys don't consider me (and others like me - who contributed ) as useful and just because of that you guys demoted  us to member0. 

i considered NTG as my family - i was not here for leeching, i was here to learn something - which NTG helped in.

we don''t throw our elders out of our home just because they are unproductive - there is a difference between leecher - and a member who had served NTG. (and you guys should seriously think about it - cause we don't deserve this kind of treatment)

Thank you.

@Bonez @Tito

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Here you can read about the demotion:

https://nethingoez.com/topic/150602-information-for-the-power-users/
https://nethingoez.com/topic/151849-lost-your-power-user-rank-heres-how-to-regain-it/

I honestly do not understand the degradation of "Power User" to "Member 0" if a Power User stops sharing for whatever reasons, the most logical thing will be to degrade it to the position it had before ascending, that is, to return to the group "Members". With all due respect for my fellow staff, it is an unfair measure.

• Upvote 4

@ConsTatiNe ofc I remember you bro.

The day to day work with staff is executed by Administrators & Super Moderators. I've tagged em so they can see what you say, and find the best way to sort this in a way that suits the site and its members the best way.

Nor I or @bawz holds control over the staff anymore. I have left this responsibility in its enirety to the Senior staff.

And I feel what you say. Let admin & smods do the judging. Because I am a man of my word, and I will not interfere in staff related issues anymore.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, ConsTatiNe said:

Hey guys, 

I am here to discuss on recent "Demotion" Activity and what i think about it.

I don't know whether you guys remember me or not, but i used to crack here and was one of the little contributor - who learned cracking on NTG and considered NTG as his family and i devoted my entire day and night (around 3-4 months) on NTG so that i could share maximum on NTG.

I never thought of sharing my content on other sites ('though i was their , but it was mainly for config") cause for me NTG was like first and last place too me. but then i left cracking because as all you know life is all about phase (though basic reason was education) i stopped cracking as a result gradually i stopped sharing and occasionally visited just for some basic requirements (like VPN, Netflix and Spotify) and as a result i got demoted into "Members0" cause of my inactivity.

I want to tell you guys that - it really hurts cause "when i was able to do, i gave my 100% to NTG but now i am inactive so you guys don't consider me (and others like me - who contributed ) as useful and just because of that you guys demoted  us to member0. 

i considered NTG as my family - i was not here for leeching, i was here to learn something - which NTG helped in.

we don''t throw our elders out of our home just because they are unproductive - there is a difference between leecher - and a member who had served NTG. (and you guys should seriously think about it - cause we don't deserve this kind of treatment)

Thank you.

@Bonez @Tito

Well I do understand the frustration you had to deal with but it was the joint decision made by the @Admin @Super Mod team to take this harsh step. As we have been observing since long that the Power User group has become very much dormant and there was no such activity that the group exhibited before when it was newly launched.

You can clearly read in the thread posted by me that we are gonna recruit the PU's back to the group once again when we see the activity from their part. It is not necessary to be active with account/passes contribution, you can simply come and be a part of the community making comments and posts with useful information related to cracking etc. We even have opebned positions for procy maker and combo master as we saw very less activity in these two zones, you can even do that to regain your status.

AND YEAH

We DO NOT forget our heroes, this is the reason we have the esteemed @Hall of Fame group dedicated to them only.

And let me tell you that we sorted out 151 PU's for demotion earlier and have NOT demoted 32 PU from that list coz their contribution was way too higher and some were even ex-staffs who we chose not to demote.

But we would definitely re-look into your case and let our team decide the best possibility.

Remember one thing!

The staff team of NTG is dedicated to take the steps for the best interest of the forum and no member or staff is big enough than our community of 11 years and our  @Teh Owner @The Owner have entrusted us with this responsibility.

We demote, we reinstate, we ban.....all for the sake of our community as the show must go on for its existence as we exist coz of NTG, at least I do.

Regards!
@JunooN

• Upvote 5

i would strongly suggest that we don't demote any former staffs from PU to member0.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, cyber_junkie said:

i would strongly suggest that we don't demote any former staffs from PU to member0.

Not a single ex-staff was demoted during this process which we performed as a team with utmost care.

• Upvote 3

A demotion shouldn't be easy like this. If you catch a leecher BAN him, but inactivity not a reason for demotion i think.

• Upvote 2

We don't demote ex-staff, so,etimes we make mistakes, so you have you rank back

• Upvote 3