Sign in to follow this  
tbranch

alternative to bitcoin

3 posts in this topic

hello will there ever be an alternative to payment of bitcoin???

not trying to sound naive but I have no idea about bitcoin or how much its worth or any of it

if that's the case is there a bitcoin for dummies outthere????

love to return to REDROPE!

Yes,buy gold, gold can be exchanged in any currency’s!!. It is all ways good idea to have some gram of gold in case of emergency, war or system collapse. Ok Let’s look at cryptocurrencys.Only invest in cryptocurrency, a amount you can afford to loose. Rules Nr1: never place  all the eggs in one basket. There are many many cryptocurrencys in the market. It is good idea to buy cheap coins,because one day you may become multi millionaire or billionaire, or simply nothing( it won’t hurt u if you loose it).there is a book for dummies  (cryptocurrency investing for dummies) 

I can upload it, if you want it. I’m new baby to this site I“will figures out,we’re to post the book. My language is not that great,I tried my best to explain. If you need any books or help let me know, I’m glad to helping you. My Advice is to Subscribe to Shady Basterd you will enjoy the amount of quality products and VIP informations.It wort evry penny.at least try one or two month Shady Badterd.