Welcome to NTG

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

BuMbAcLoT

Best TV Options

Hello,

As the title states, I am looking for advice/information on what my best TV options are.

Currently, I stream sports live on Reddit, and I use other people's Hulu and Netflix accounts to watch some shows/movies.  I find both of those options to be annoying for a variety of reasons, and am looking for a better option.

I have heard about some kind of 8000 channel stream option with something I plug into my smart TV but I don;t know a lot about it.

What is everyone using to watch/stream tv/sports,?  I need help!

Thanks.

20 minutes ago, MWG said:

Hello,

As the title states, I am looking for advice/information on what my best TV options are.

Currently, I stream sports live on Reddit, and I use other people's Hulu and Netflix accounts to watch some shows/movies.  I find both of those options to be annoying for a variety of reasons, and am looking for a better option.

I have heard about some kind of 8000 channel stream option with something I plug into my smart TV but I don;t know a lot about it.

What is everyone using to watch/stream tv/sports,?  I need help!

Thanks.

Enjoy buddy

Can I use this method to watch live sports on a projector? I am planning to buy a dedicated projector for this purpose. At the moment I am watching sports matches on my PC monitor.

Edited by Samuray