__Doc_

MAGA

27 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, __Doc_ said:

Can I assume I can mark you up as a vote for Donald J Trump?

can i assume that guy will get close to the white house as i would

4 minutes ago, julian said:

I never knew you've visited the oval office because thats how close he'll be

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, __Doc_ said:

I never knew you've visited the oval office because thats how close he'll be

i shit in your oatmeal

4 minutes ago, __Doc_ said:

Very low energy reply, Julian. SAD!

what do you want me to go off on banter about how this douchefuck is trying to bring racism back in to politics or do i want top chill on the hey lets just violence to fix everything, eat a bag of dicks, gabe

Whether you like or hate Trump is everyone's right, isn't it?  What Trump is doing is saying what people have been wanting to say for years and years but don't have the clout or backing that would prevent those comments, like Trump's, from ruining them personally and professionally.  Many of the things he says or talks about are still consider topics you can never talk about or you get blackballed.  Talk about immigration, pow you ruined yourself.  Say what you truly feel about gay marriage, start packing.  There are just so many things you can't say in the US these days that you have to ask sometimes, where is the free speech?

lol why is gabe in noob group without gabe back in the day this site wouldn't be sfa srssl now its full of faggots deep throating cocks gagging for air
i get married this month an have a lil one on the way, j your prolly still looking for a gf an older then me with no kids let that sink in.

Edited by iHaTe

On 5/7/2016 at 11:44 AM, iHaTe said:

lol why is gabe in noob group without gabe back in the day this site wouldn't be sfa srssl now its full of faggots deep throating cocks gagging for air
i get married this month an have a lil one on the way, j your prolly still looking for a gf an older then me with no kids let that sink in.

TFW I get harassed for loving asians and youre living the dream now.

On 05/06/2016 at 0:57 PM, __Doc_ said:

TFW I get harassed for loving asians and youre living the dream now.

you mean nightmare o_0 lmao asian females are bossy as fuck

Clinton is really gonna ruin health care.  It's already on a downhill spiral as is.  Just imagine it in 20 years.

On 4/16/2016 at 4:31 AM, mindmelder said:

Whether you like or hate Trump is everyone's right, isn't it?  What Trump is doing is saying what people have been wanting to say for years and years but don't have the clout or backing that would prevent those comments, like Trump's, from ruining them personally and professionally.  Many of the things he says or talks about are still consider topics you can never talk about or you get blackballed.  Talk about immigration, pow you ruined yourself.  Say what you truly feel about gay marriage, start packing.  There are just so many things you can't say in the US these days that you have to ask sometimes, where is the free speech?

This is so true!  They also make false claims like he is a racist with NO REAL PROOF.  

On 3/12/2016 at 9:43 PM, monk said:

I'm assuming you've visited the White House by now. :D