Welcome to NTG

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

NeThinGoez.com - The Best XXX Pass Topsite
Sign in to follow this  
bawz

daFaq0.oMeNewb

@daFaq0.oMeNewb since he wants to exploit our new sponsors

Don't you think it would be fair to exploit our fat Serbian piece of shit and post his entire facebook, the places this grease ball likes to eat, his girlfriend, her travels around town

fair is fair right?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bawz said:

fair is fair right?

If I were to opine with a broad spectrum in this matter then I would say that shaming him publicly on a social network of as big as Facebook might just not be the best of things to do if his actions were to be justified with a punishment which he deserves to the core.

We belong to the cracking world and our world is totally different from that of social network and if we drag this world of ours outside our domain then it won't be proper battle ground to open fire. This would in turn be a double edged sword and its implications might well touch our forum members/staffs as well who are actively present on Facebook.

So it would be best to deal with him privately.

• Upvote 1

I'll let you know when I give a fuck have his threats been private.

7 hours ago, saloum said:

well If my pinion count we are a crcking forum and it wat mst people do even with spensors, I think that yu should post rules regarding  spensors so if any member broke rules will get his punishment, if ban happen after posting rules it ok,  regarding daFaq0.oMeNewb  I found it a little unfair because you not post any rules :straightface:

when you english hit me up

• Haha 1