Welcome to NTG

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

NeThinGoez.com - The Best XXX Pass Topsite
Sign in to follow this  
Djlatino

PHP Shells Deobfuscated and Obfuscated

Once you reach the next level of cracking, you start needing tools to gain real information from places like DBs rather than just dinky SQLi or public lists. If you ever wonder why guys have access to so much shit, it's probably because they aren't crackers, they're hackers. Don't get me wrong, they're still script kiddys nevertheless, as am I, but still, it's something worth noting that if you want to know the next level after cracking, Now you know.

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

The link above is a github collection of both obfuscated and deobfuscated PHP shells, along with some tools to help you along the way in terms of reading the sources of them. I'd suggest getting a small little box (some offshore shitty one from WJ or some shit) and playing around with these, it can open your mind to what potential you can have if you just sat down, learned how server environments come to be, you can take everything to the next level.

Enjoy ^_^

• Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this