Welcome to NTG

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

NeThinGoez.com - The Best XXX Pass Topsite
car00t

A complete Tutorial about how to Leech/Scan, Filter, & Test PROXY

this tutorial i created for cracking school but since school is no more i release this for public . I have to change something will do that later

I hope you guys know what proxy is, so we skip this part

1. How to leech proxies.

There are several proxy leeching tools around, and in my personal experience they're invariably hot garbage.
For one thing, you need to know enough to be able to build your own leech list or you're stuck using the one provided with the program.Which means every scrub using that program will be using the same list, you'll all have the same garbage/outdated proxies, and everything goes to pot.

On top of that, you often end up with massive lists of dead or barely-responsive proxies,
which take forever to check (assuming anyone ever bothers in the first place) as 100,000 dead proxies still have to be pinged individually.It's ridiculous to bother with all those dead-ends when you could just stick to 2-3 main sources and harvest your own personalized, fresh off the vine lists.

Here are some methods peoples use to get proxies these days.

A. leech proxy by hand from proxy based forum.
B. use google search for getting list of proxres/links.
C. using client/soft for automatically leeaching proxies.
D. scan ranges to get unique proxies.

A. Leech proxy by hand from proxy based forum.

this is the most common way to leech proxies from internet. simply reply someones post (any proxy based forum/section ex. nethingoez proxy section refer

https://nethingoez.com/index.php?/forum/106-proxy-lists/

and grab those proxies but you need some filtering first ( if you got 3-4 list of proxies from 3-4 different persons posted lists) you have to combine, filter and remove those duplicates from the lists
and test them for satisfaction. usually people tested their proxy before they post. so at least you have to filter them properly.

B. Use google search for getting list of proxres/links.

In this way you need dork for searching proxies in google.
Using dorks in google makes our search more specific which leads us to the perfect results.

keywords
inurl:
Type of proxies (Elite, Anonymous, HTTP, SSL)
intext:
type of port (8123, 8080, 80, 9999)

The dork (inurl:Elite proxies intext:":8123")

In this dork, "inurl:" is searching for the urls that are having (Elite, Anonymous, HTTP, SSL) proxies in it,
and "intext:" is searching for the pages having port (8123, 8080, 80, 9999) in it.
This is how you can get more specific result.
in this way you have to go page by page either you can grab all those proxies or you grab all the link and grab them with
proxyfire or proxygear pro ( I recommend use proxyfire instead of using any other program)

for more about google dork you should have a look at this thread

https://nethingoez.com/index.php?/topic/39070-ways-to-gather-proxies-and-checking-against-a-site-video/

and this

https://nethingoez.com/index.php?/topic/39066-proxy-gear-pro-v10/

C. using client/soft for automatically leeching proxies.

In my opinion this is the best and most effective way to leech proxies from the web using proxyfire.
This method is very useful for all no matter you are beginner or pro.

first we setup proxyfire in the proper way for getting the best result.

Open proxyfire
Click on option in the check tab
uncheck (Loop) and (Use Lib) and if you don't want to check sock 4 & socks 5 than un check them as well.

EwS5yYU.png

Go to P-Leecher, P-Search and P-Scan Tab
uncheck (Loop) and (Use Lib) as well.

dCn8BmR.png

BFyXssb.png

QQR08NE.png

In the Proxy Filter tab always check this option for filtering your proxy properly

7HDtGO0.png

in the setting tab set your connect time out and receive time out and the judge

UFPGdMp.png

OK lets get started

There are three way to leech proxy via proxyfire client

C.a P-Leech
C.b P-Search
C.c P-Scan

C.a
P-Leech

This is the way where you can leech proxies from thousands of link. as i mentioned above in b.

iCvUW2Z.png

just copy those link and past below this line
#http://proxyfire.org/forum/

Pc6OyKm.png

Save and close this window and press Uniq Forum List (this will remove duplicate from those link) than press go and let proxyfire do the rest.

JOk1nSb.png

Now click on result directory where you found rest of the proxy you just leeched from all those links.
now filter and test them and you are good to go.

C.b
P-Search

Another way to leech proxies via proxyfire but its different than P-Leech
this way we need some fresh proxy to run the client (as i kept my previous tested list i will be using it)

click on keyword and past your list of fresh proxy (delete all those out dated/old proxy you should do every time you using this method)
and press go (remember don't try to be over smart and change anything except the keyword) i mean if you change the value
of the search thread from more than 1 your IP will be fucked up by google but you can change the search engine from googel to msn or yahoo or whatever you want

6TttJQW.png

now wait for it to be finish or you can stop it after getting a comfortable list
let me explain in this way proxyfire engine search each proxy one by one like 182.92.240.197:8080 is the proxy
the engine will search this proxy in google and grab every proxy linked with this proxy. lets say 500k to 600k leeched but when you filter the you will have 100k to 120k unique proxy.
so keep this in mind.

when done go to result directory copy all the proxy which is leeched and filter & test them [remember filter them properly]
because the list contain lots of duplicate and dangerous proxy
note you can use this method for garbing link from the google as well

f0jpAjS.png

C.c
P-Scan
here you need a list of IP Range
here you can find them

https://www.countryipblocks.net/country_selection.php

or you can create your own
for making your own range past your list of fresh proxy and click on go and than click on copy to scanner

gFIKGDz.png

je4xTJz.png

Scan them and filter and test them

What is proxy judge?

A Proxy Judge is a script that is hosted online that returns visitor's information that was sent to the server.
The main purpose of such scripts is to check and validate proxy servers. The way most proxy checkers test proxies is by making a proxy connect to a proxy judge and parsing its output to determine what kind of details a particular proxy reveals and then derive its level of anonymity from that information.

Without a proxy judge, a successful connection made to some random website through a proxy would only tell us that the proxy server "works", but it doesn't tell us much else such as the additional information sent with each request and the level of anonymity that that particular proxy provides.

Where can you find reliable Proxy Judges?

Setting up a proxy judge is very easy and it can cost nothing so there is no shortage of proxy judges on the Internet and finding them is easy. The problem is that most of the public proxy judges are unreliable because they are hosted on slow or unstable servers, so if a proxy judge gets too popular, then the server slows down or even shuts down. If that happens, then tests done with a proxy judge will either fail or timeout marking the proxy server as dead even if it's alive.

List of Proxy Judges

Instead of compiling a huge list of every proxy judge we could find, we decided instead to list only the most reliable and established proxy judges that are not likely to disappear.

http://azenv.net/

Is a default proxy judge on our online proxy checker and other proxy software made by us and other people. Has been online since 2011 and is unlikely to ever go down because so many software applications depend on it.

http://www.goldenpirates.org/proxy/azenv.php

One of the oldest proxy judges on the Internet - has been online since at least 2009. It is the default proxy judge for testing proxies on Elite Proxy Switcher and other programs.

http://proxyjudge.us/azenv.php

Online since 2012 and is being used as a default proxy judge by many premium proxy list providers.

read more about proxy judge

http://www.proxynova.com/proxy-articles/list-of-proxy-judges/

how to set judge in proxyfire
Read this

http://nethingoez.com/topic/5502-how-to-add-judge-on-proxyfire/

how to test and filter proxy.

Tester

one good tester is enough.
recommended best proxy tester
1. Proxyfire
2. Charon
3. FJProxy Tester

Download

Proxyfire.v1.25

Charon v0.6

FJProxy Tester_0.1b

Filtering proxy with proxyfire or charon
here i have added the file filter for both of this program
Download file filter

https://www.mediafire.com/?90edk8wcd1843az

past planetlab in proxyfire directory
and past my_planetlab in the filterfiles folder of the charon directory

Proxyfire

I already mentioned above about the proper setting

again check all this option

7HDtGO0.png

as you can see the Trim option that means delete everything except proxy
Randomize and Remove duplicate no need to explain or fuck yourself

Delete dangerous IPs
this means deleting Government, Army, NASA, Defense system, Military etc IPS ( you definitely need them delete if you don't want to get caught)

Planet/CoDeeN
Privacy of Planet/CoDeeN
All accesses via CoDeeN are logged, mostly to aid in identifying abuse and other forms of damage control.
We sometimes monitor these logs, report abuse, and release entries to aid in investigations.
In case of suspicious traffic, we may access URLs from the logs to determine what kind of content is passing through our network.
We are also using these logs in our own research, so they may be examined as needed for non-abuse reasons.
For normal users, we do not expect that we will intentionally release any personally-identifying information.
To prevent abuse, some sites have requested we pass along the client IP addresses
and these are included with every request forwarded to those sites.

for more please refer to this link

http://codeen.cs.princeton.edu/

SYN Scan
while check his option is the client will filter the proxy as well as test them to check that the proxy is alive or not
so un check this option for saving time coz we are just filtering them we already got another option for testing proxy

RLB Filter
Real-time Blackhole filter
read this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNSBL

and

http://netwinsite.com/surgemail/help/rbl.htm

host name filter are same as Dangerous IP so uncheck this as well

and last but not least
port and country filter

port filter
exclude > these are the bad port or you can add more by spacing between two port
include > say you need only high anon like 8123 port just add them and you are get to go
S39s3Tp.png

country filter
same as port filtering
just click on select and check/uncheck the country you want or not

qtNqNK9.png

Charon

Charon is the same as proxyfire do there is a buildin guide so read it by yourself
click on this question mark in every tab and you will understand every thing
3CI56bB.png

so proxyfire and charon can do anything from leeching, scanning/IP Range, filtering, testing/against sites
in a word all in one

FJProxy Tester
simple and easy tool for testing proxies against site

read more about FJProxy Tester

http://nethingoez.com/topic/6541-fjproxy-tester-01b/

• Upvote 3

Awesome tutorial, it  covers lot of question I have with the proxyfire, thanks so much car00t for sharing this tutorial, +propz

While I am familiar with everything on here, I just have to respond to you for a job well done!  Someday I will have to put more of my tutorials (started with one so far)

Of course I added propz-wish more people would do that for my content too!

4 minutes ago, bernis said:

for those who speak Spanish , it is very difficult to learn .. thanks for the pictures bro !!

I can translate it if there's interest in it

27 minutes ago, CountAccount said:

interesting. We might have more users who speak other languages

26 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

interesting. We might have more users who speak other languages

porque tú eres demasiado gandul claro :straightface:

I'll do it later :smug:

2 hours ago, CountAccount said:

feel free to translate and repost, Just title Spanish translation.

with car00ts permission of course

If there are people who are fluent in another language and would care to translate this or other tutorials, feel free.
just be sure to put what translation is in title.

also recognize the person who upped the original by supplying a link to it

1 hour ago, bernis said:

translate this tutorial bro??   oh please..   i need very much..

I'm on it :straightface:

I'll edit this post and paste the translation here when done

First translation to Spanish, quickly done, on the fly, not reviewed, not literal translation sometimes but to get the meaning. May need improvement :straightface:

But I think good enough for those who want to start reading

--

Primera traducción al español, hecha rápidamente, al vuelo, sin revisar, algunas veces no traducido literalmente sino el sentido. Puede necesitar mejoras :straightface:

Pero creo que para el que quiera empezar a leer le sirve

Este tutorial lo creé para la escuela de cracking pero puesto que ya no hay escuela lo hago público. Tengo que cambiar alguna cosa, eso lo haré más adelante

Espero que un proxy ya sepáis lo que es, así que saltamos esa parte

1. Cómo obtener proxies.
Existen varias herramientas para obtener proxies y por mi experiencia invariablemente no son nada más que pura basura
Por una parte, es necesario saber lo suficiente como para ser capaz de hacerte tu propia lista de leeching o te quedarás atascado usando la que te da el programa. Lo que significa que cada novato que use el programa estará usando la misma lista, tendréis todos la misma basura/proxies desfasados, y todo se va al garete
Luego encima lo normal es acabar con una enorme lista de proxies muertos o que apenas responden, que nunca terminan de chequearse (suponiendo que alguien alguna vez se moleste en chequearlos primero) puesto que hay como 100,000 proxies muertos pendientes cada uno de recibir “ping” individualmente. Es ridículo ocuparse en todos estos recursos inservibles cuando uno puede quedarse con 2 o 3 fuentes principales y conseguir tener tu propia lista personalizada, fresca como una lechuga

Estos son algunos métodos que la gente utiliza actualmente para conseguir proxies:
A.    Obtener los proxies a mano de foros de proxies.
B.    Buscar listas de proxies/links en Google.
C.    Usar clientes/software de obtención automatizada de proxies.
D.    Escanear rangos para obtener proxies únicos.

A. Obtener los proxies a mano de foros de proxies.
Esta es la manera más común de obtener proxies de Internet. Simplemente haz reply en un hilo en cualquier sección o foro de proxies. Por ejemplo: ver la sección de proxies de Nethingoez
https://nethingoez.com/index.php?/forum/106-proxy-lists/

y a pillar los proxies pero primero hace falta algún tipo de filtrado (en el caso de que tomes 3-4 listas de proxies de 3-4 listas posteadas por personas diferentes) tendrás que combinar, filtrar y borrar duplicados de las listas y probarlas para ver que valen. Normalmente la gente prueba sus listas antes de postearlas. Pero como mínimo tendrás que filtrarlas adecuadamente

B. Buscar listas de proxies/links en Google.
Para usar este método vas a necesitar dorks para buscar proxies en Google
Usar dorks en Google hace nuestra búsqueda más específica lo que nos lleva a los resultados perfectos

Palabras clave
Inurl:
Tipo de proxies (Elite, Anonymouss, HTTP, SSL)
Intext:
Tipo de puerto (8123, 8080, 80, 9999)

El dork (inurl:Elite proxies intext:":8123")
En este dork, "inurl:" busca las URLs que contienen (Elite, Anonymous, HTTP, SSL) proxies en ella,
e "intext:" busca las páginas que tienen los puertos (8123, 8080, 80, 9999) en ella.
Así es como se pueden conseguir unos resultados específicos.

Con este método tienes que ir página a página y o bien tomas todos los proxies o coges el link y de él obtienes los proxies usando
proxyfire or proxygear pro (recomiendo usar proxyfire en vez de cualquier otro programa)
Para saber más sobre los dorks de Google echa un vistazo a este hilo
https://nethingoez.com/index.php?/topic/39070-ways-to-gather-proxies-and-checking-against-a-site-video/

y a éste

https://nethingoez.com/index.php?/topic/39066-proxy-gear-pro-v10/

C. Usar un cliente/software para obtener los proxies automáticamente.

En mi opinión ésta es la mejor y más efectiva manera de obtener proxies desde la web usando Proxyfire
Este método es muy útil para todos  sin importar si eres un principiante o un pro.

Primero configuramos proxyfire de la manera adecuada para obtener el mejor resultado.
Abrir proxyfire

En la pestaña Check hacer click en Option y desmarcar la casilla (Loop) y también la casilla (Use Lib) y si no quieres chequear sock4 o sock5 desmarcar también estas casillas
EwS5yYU.png

Ir a las pestañas P-Leecher, P-Search y P-Scan y desmarcar también (Loop) and (Use Lib)

dCn8BmR.png

BFyXssb.png

QQR08NE.png 

En la pestaña de Proxy Filter siempre marcar esta opción para filtrar tus proxies adecuadamente
7HDtGO0.png

En la pestaña setting establecer el connect time out (time out de conexión),  el receive time out (time out de recepción) y el judge (juez)

UFPGdMp.png

OK, empezamos

Hay tres formas de obtener proxies usando el cliente proxyfire
C.a P-Leech
C.b P-Search
C.c P-Scan

C.a
P-Leech

Ésta es la forma en la que obtienes los proxies a partir de miles de links, como mencioné anteriormente en b
  iCvUW2Z.png

Sólo hay que copiar esos links y pegarlos debajo de esta línea
#http://proxyfire.org/forum/
  Pc6OyKm.png
Salva y Cierra esta ventana y presiona Uniq Forum List (esto borrará los duplicados de esos links) luego presiona go y deja a proxyfire hacer el resto
  JOk1nSb.png
 Ahora haz click en Result Dir donde encontraste el resto de los proxies que acabas de obtener a partir de todos esos links. Filtra y pruébalos hasta que estés satisfecho

C.b
P-Search
Es otra forma de obtener proxies vía proxyfire pero es diferente de P-Leech
Para esta manera necesitamos algunos proxies recientes para correr el cliente (ya que tengo mi pista previamente probada es la que usaré)
Haz click en keyword and pega tu lista de proxies recientes (borra todos aquellos desfasados o viejos, es algo que deberías hacer cada vez que uses este método) y pulsa go (recuerda no intentes pasarte de listo y no cambies nada menos la keyword) quiero decir si cambias el valor del search thread a más de 1 tu IP será jodida por Google pero puedes cambiar el motor de búsqueda de Google a Msn o Yahoo o el que te de la gana
  6TttJQW.png
Ahora espera a que acabe o bien lo puedes parar tras obtener una lista suficiente de proxies
Déjame que explique que en este método el motor de proxyfire busca cada proxy uno por uno a modo de, 182.92.240.197:8080 es el proxy, el motor buscará el proxy en Google y pillará cada proxy relacionado con éste. Pongamos que haya 500 o 600k obtenidos pero cuando filtras tendrás 100 o 120k proxies únicos.
Así que ten esto en cuenta.
Cuando acabe ve al directorio de resultados (result directory) copia todos los proxies que se han obtenido y filtralos y pruébalos (recuerda filtrarlos adecuadamente porque la lista contiene montones de proxies duplicados y peligrosos. Fíjate que este método lo puedes usar también para recolectar también links basura de google)
  f0jpAjS.png

C.c
P-Scan
Aquí te hace falta una lista de rangos de IPs
Puedes encontarlas aquí
https://www.countryipblocks.net/country_selection.php
o puedes crearte la tuya propia
para hacer tu propio rango pega tu lista de proxies recientes y haz click en go y luego click en copy to scanner  
  gFIKGDz.png

je4xTJz.png
Escanea y filtra y pruebalos

Qué es un proxy judge?
Un proxy judge (juez de proxies) es un script almacenado online que devuelve la información del visitante que se mandó al servidor.
El principal propósito de tales scripts es chequear y validar servidores proxy. La forma en que la mayoría de los proxy checkers (“comprobadores” de proxies) prueban los proxies is hacienda una conexión proxy al proxy judge y parseando su salida para determinar qué tipo de detalles revela un proxy en particular y luego derivar su nivel de anonimato a partir de esa información.
Sin un proxy judge, a conexión establecida con éxito a una web cualquiera a través de un proxy solamente nos diría que el servidor proxy “funciona”, pero no dice mucho más como podría ser la información adicional enviada con cada petición y el nivel de nonimato que ese proxy en concreto proporciona.

Donde puedo encontrar Proxy Judges fiables?
Poner en marcha un proxy judge es muy fácil y puede costar nada así que no hay escasez de proxy judges en Internet y encontrar uno es fácil. El problema es que la mayoría de los proxy judges públicos son no confiables porque están hospedados en servidores lentos o inestables, así que si un proxy judge se hace demasiado popular, entonces el servidor se ralentiza o incluso se cae. Si eso ocurre,entonces las priebas hechas con proxy judge o fallarán o darán timeout marcando el servidor proxy como muerto incluso si no está vivo.

Lista de Proxy Judges
En lugar de compilar una lista enorme con cada proxy judge que podríamos encontrar, decidimos en vez de eso listar solo los proxy judges más fiables y establecidos que no es probable que desaparezcan.

http://azenv.net/

Es un proxy judge por defecto en nuestro proxy checker online y en otros softwares de proxies hechos por nosotros y por otra gente. Ha estado online desde el 2011 y es poco probable que alguna vez se venga abajo porque muchas aplicaciones software dependen de él.

http://www.goldenpirates.org/proxy/azenv.php

Uno de los proxy judges más viejos de Internet – ha estado online desde al menos el 2009. Es el proxy judge por defecto para probar proxies en Elite Proxy Switcher y en otros programas..

http://proxyjudge.us/azenv.php

Online desde el 2012 y usado como proxy judge por defecto por muchos proveedores de listas de proxies premiums.
Leer más acerca de proxy judge

http://www.proxynova.com/proxy-articles/list-of-proxy-judges/

Como configurar un judge en Proxyfire
Leer esto
http://nethingoez.com/topic/5502-how-to-add-judge-on-proxyfire/

Como probar y filtrar proxies.
Tester
Un buen tester es suficiente.

Mejor proxy tester recomendado
1. Proxyfire
2. Charon
3. FJProxy Tester

Descarga
Proxyfire.v1.25
Charon v0.6
FJProxy Tester_0.1b

Filtrado de proxies con proxyfire o charon

Aquí he añadido el fichero de filtro para ambos programas
Descargar fichero de filtro
https://www.mediafire.com/?90edk8wcd1843az

Pegar planetlab en el directorio proxyfire
y pegar my_planetlab en la carpeta filterfiles del directorio charon

Proxyfire
Ya hice mención más arriba sobre la configuración correcta
De nuevo chequear todas estas opciones
  7HDtGO0.png
Como puedes ver la opción Trim que significa borrar todo menos el proxy
Colocar al azar y borrar duplicador no hace falta explicar esto o si no os jodéis

Borrar  IPs peligrosas
Esto significa borrar las IPs del gobierno, ejército, NASA, Sistema de defensa, militares, etc ( definitivamente tienes que borrarlas si no quieres que te pillen)
Planet/CoDeeN

Privacidad de Planet/CoDeeN
Todos los accesos mediante CoDeeN son logueados, la mayoría para ayudar a identificar abuso y otras formas de control de daños.
Algunas veces monitorizamos estos logs, reportamos abuso, y publicamos artículos para ayudar en investigaciones.
En caso de tráfico sospechoso, se podrá accede a las URLs recogidas en los logs para determiner qué clase de conetenido está pasando a través de nuestra red.
También estamos usando estos logs en nuestra propia investigación, por lo que pueden ser examinados cuanto sea necesario aún por motivos de no abuso.
Para usuarios normales, no experamos que liberen de manera intencionada ninguna información que permita identificar de forma personal.
Para prevenir el abuso, algunos sitios han pedido que adjuntemos las direcciones IP del cliente y éstas están incluídas con cada petición reenviada a esos sitios.
Más información en este link

http://codeen.cs.princeton.edu/

SYN Scan
Mientras esté chequeada esta opción es el cliente el que filtrará el proxy además de probarlos para comprbar si el proxy está vivo o no
Por lo tanto desmarca esta opción para ahorrar tiempo puesto que estamos solamente filtrándolos, ya teníamos otra opción para probar proxies

RLB Filter
filterBlackhole en tiempo real
Leer esto

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNSBL

y

http://netwinsite.com/surgemail/help/rbl.htm

El filtrado de host name filter es lo mismo que las IPs peligrosas así que desmarcar esto tambiém
y por ultimo pero no por ello menos importante

filtrado de puerto y país

Filtrado de puerto
exclude > Estos son los puertos malos o puedes añadir más poniendo un espacio entre dos puertos
include > por ejemplo digamos que necesitas proxies solo de alto anonimato como 8123 solo añádelos y ya está listo
  S39s3Tp.png

Filtrado de país
Igual que el filtrado de puerto
Simplemente haz click en select y marca/desmarca el país que quieres o no

qtNqNK9.png

Charon
Charon hace lo mismo que proxyfire hay una guía de puesta a punto así que leedla vosotros mismos
click en el signo de interrogación de cada pestaña y podrás entender cualquier cosa
  3CI56bB.png
Así pues proxyfire and charon pueden hacer cualquier cosa, desde leeching (obtención), escaneo/rangos IP, filtrado, prueba/contra sitios
En una palabra todo en uno

FJProxy Tester
Herramienta simple y fácil para probar proxies contra el sitio
Más sobre FJProxy Tester:

http://nethingoez.com/topic/6541-fjproxy-tester-01b/

• Upvote 1

best of the best tutorial on proxies . nothng needed anymore after his tutorial on proxies . great work car00t

car00t good job, and also special mention to CountAccount for taking the time to translate it into Spanish, not everyone speaks fluent English, thanks ...

the best tutorial i've ever seen on proxies @car00t , well done bro and thank you for your time and contribution .

I DO love some good tutorial, no matter if I need it or if I don't need it ATExactM  , and IMO this is one of the best I've read about Proxyfire in a long , long time . Agreeing with Jinx , and  :

My most sincere congrats for their FREE and HARD work to masta car00t and to my good friend CountAccount  !!!

MAKAneto [ The Man in Green ] .