Welcome to NTG

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

NeThinGoez.com - The Best XXX Pass Topsite
kingod

Linux or Windows?

Recommended Posts

Windows is from microsoft so it hurts very much xD, but linux can't use exe applications so i choose for windows 7 DELETE WINDOWS 10 PLS thank you, microsoft will stealing your bandwidth and spying on your computer also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016-10-24 at 4:07 AM, rollenderweise2 said:

i like windows more

 

On 2016-10-24 at 7:54 AM, Legendofmir3 said:

Windows !!!

 

On 2016-10-26 at 7:40 AM, Icyks said:

Will go for windows

 

On 2016-10-28 at 5:19 PM, Pando1 said:

windows, simple and known

 

On 2016-11-06 at 8:56 AM, emziepiex3 said:

WIndows

 

On 2016-11-06 at 8:44 PM, tonygat said:

the best operating is : windows

 

On 2016-11-13 at 3:49 AM, fianinaz said:

Windows ir more flexible <<lol

 

11 minutes ago, exsunni said:

both

for noob u can use mac

:rollingonfloor:

Jeez, what can be done in windows can be done faster and safer in Linux. Educate your-selfs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bonez said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:rollingonfloor:

Jeez, what can be done in windows can be done faster and safer in Linux. Educate your-selfs.

yess... I play gta 5 so fast and safe in linux... amazing cant believe...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, exsunni said:

yess... I play gta 5 so fast and safe in linux... amazing cant believe...

h6QxyXa.png

 

That's because you arent educated. Noobs talk shit like this. Do you even know what a VM is? DO you even know what Qubes is? Do you even know shit about anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bonez said:

h6QxyXa.png

 

That's because you arent educated. Noobs talk shit like this. Do you even know what a VM is? DO you even know what Qubes is? Do you even know shit about anything?

every new members has noob tag dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.