Solux

Free Xfinity WIFI

1 post in this topic

Hey guys. Today I'm going to share a method with you so you can get unlimited WIFI sessions on XFINITY hotspots. 

I'm sure for those of you who have XFINITY in their area, have seen those hotspots. They are displayed as "xfinitywifi".

If you connect to that hotspot, a browser will pull up, asking if you are a new user or returning customer. 

If you check new user, they give you 2 one hour passes a month. And you get about 20-30mb Download speed and about 2mb of Upload speed. 

But I'm going to show you a way to bypass that block for unlimited one hour sessions. 

Things you'll need

Computer With WIFI

Technitium MAC Address Changer

A Brain

Okay so the first thing you're going to need is TMAC, which can be found here: TMAC

Okay so you've used both of your free sessions and they have blocked you. 

Open up TMAC, select your WIFI adapter, check the boxes: "Automatically restart network connection to apply changes" "Make new MAC address persistant" and "Use '02' as first octet of MAC address".

Now click the Random MAC Address button, and then the Change Now! button. 

Now that your WIFI MAC Address is changed, they will see it as a new user and you are free to get another one hour pass. 

The new Modems from XFINITY have these built-in hotspots, so they seem to pretty much be on every street corner. 

I'm actually using this method as we speak. It's tedious having to change MAC every hour, but I can't complain for free High Speed Internet. 

I quit paying my monthly bill and been using this method for months. Once you get that hang of changing the MAC, it literally takes less than 30 seconds to start another session. 

I know another method without using MAC changer, but it's not public yet so I'm not releasing it at this time.

I hope this can help some people out. It's been fantastic for me. If you have any questions just ask.