Sign in to follow this  
electrohead

Some questions about SQLi Dumper 7.0...

8 posts in this topic

I'm new to sqli but I've been getting some good passwords and databases. I got PasswordsPro to decrypt any hashes I find. Anyways, here's my question with SQLi Dumper 7.0...

I get blank cells when I start to dump data from a database. I'm guessing maybe after 1,000 blank cells it will give me some data? Or maybe it's a bad database?
See screenshot below...
blank_cells.jpg

When I dump data from a database, I sometimes get "!~1" in each cell. Does this mean that there is no data for that cell? See screenshot below...
blank_databases.jpg

When I export a database after it's done dumping the data, I get this error sometimes (it's rare) and the only way I can save the data dump is to save it as a html file and not .txt
See screenshot below...
export_error.jpg

When dumping data from a database, I get this error a lot and a lot of databases I run into I can't dump them because of this error about a "try limit exceeded"
I try to adjust the timeout and delay and still can't bypass this error. See screenshot below...
retry_limit_error.jpg

When dumping data from a database, I run into weird passwords with weird characters in them. What are they and should I Just forget about dumping that database? See screenshot below...
weird_pass.jpg

Thanks for the help guys. By helping me, you'll be getting a lot more hq sqli lists from me in the future.

ahh interesting post. Yes i think most of us have come across those problems. Blank email or pass, i ussually let it go around 1k, if it doesnt show any values after this, i just close it. Unless its dumping real fast, i might leave it go bit higher. However i ve seen cases where after quite a few blank spaces email/pass starts appearing and i end up with a good dump. But its mostly rare. The ~1 thingy, again very common, and many times it is in mixed combos, so i am still dumping those. If it is all like this then just close it. I am assuming its some kind of protection by the site??? On mixed combos with this ~1, i just use raptor afterwards to edit the combo and remove bad lines with it. Always use it to remove dublicates. Also you can arrange by line size, so all the ones with no email or no pass, or with ~1 appear on the top and you can delete them easy. Various similar things you can do with raptor, Weird symbols, again, dont really know, but if its all combo like this, i just close it. Now for retry limit reached, only solution is to increase the retry limit, timeout, and delay. Most importantly set retry limit to 1000. This doesnt work on all sites, they might still not dumb, but i ve had others that i managed to get. In my experience if retry limit error shows up and you havent seen any blocks of email/pass, you aint gonna manage to dump it. BUT lets say its 50k and you start dumping, at 30k it gives the error, if you restart with increased to 1000 retry limit, and play with delay/timeout, then chances are you can get the whole combo, or at least more than were it stopped before

Thanks for the quick response. Raptor is a nice tool if you know how to use it. I use Word List Updater to organize my dumps and remove lines with no email addresses quickly so it's all good. also you talk about restarting... say I'm dump 30k out of 50k combos... how do i start off at combo 30k so i need only 20k combos to complete the dump? is this possible or do you have to start all the way back at combo 1/50,000 ?

Also on another forum I was told

!~!1 means the request was blocked by some waf script. Sqlmap generally will be able to bypass this

Try sqlmap python script, better google it though I tried it. And in addition I can help with cracking hash faster with good recovery rate, knock me anytime, I can help you only if you need, In Sha ALLAH.

Sign in to follow this