Sign in to follow this  
sheez

Hey NTG!

5 posts in this topic

Hello NTG!

Just a quick little introduction to myself (while holding myself anonymous). I'm a electronic engineering student (at my last semester) and in my early 20's. I'm producing music and working as a DJ in the weekends. So basicly I have time for nothing else than math, writing my thesis and a few hours for music production each day atm.

I found this site a long time ago, but remained quiet in the shadows. I found it in the search for better pron, and I haven't started contributing in other ways than replying a little more than "thanks" and upvotes yet (I'm sorry :(). I really wanna start contributing, as I'm feeling guilty for not posting accounts and cracking myself. Which I would like to start learning, and been planning to do, as soon as I'm done with my engineering studies by the start of june.

I've really enjoyed NTG so far, and would like to get a little more involved here :) 

Hey Buddy @ sheez Welcome Back To Beautiful Heaven Of All Forums OF1tWCJ.gif
Warm Welcome From My End & Here My Little Gift For You 348GFFR.png  tSIvG41.gif

@sheez 

I've really enjoyed NTG so far, and would like to get a little more involved here

What can you do? What is your skillset?

9 hours ago, Bonez said:

@sheez 

What can you do? What is your skillset?

@Bonez

What I can do at this moment is not much, i've had some c, and c++ programming, and hardware programming, but I gotta look into it.
I am a really fast learner, and i'm sure i'll be able to contribute after a few tutorials. I understand everything that is logic-related easy, and been using computers at a bit more advanced level than most people (read: the average guy on the street) most of my life.