Welcome to NTG

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

NeThinGoez.com - The Best XXX Pass Topsite
Sign in to follow this  
1m2n3b

Just a few Photoshop things ive done for my old gaming clan / members

1 hour ago, Shayde222 said:

Very nice work, clean and balanced!  Could you please tell me the name of the font you used in the second graphic?

i'd have to look on my HDD and see if the files are still there, since they arent on my pc anymore due to a clean install, but off hand i dont remeber

i do still have the files on a data cd i had made, however atm i dont have photoshop installed anymore so ill have to redownload it to look at the file

Certainly don't want you to go to any trouble to look for it.. just thought if maybe you remembered it.  But if you have a spare moment in the future and happen to find it, of course I'd be glad if you'd let me know... but no worries if you don't. :)

Thanks!  Again, looks sharp.

On 2/6/2016 at 3:03 PM, Shayde222 said:

Certainly don't want you to go to any trouble to look for it.. just thought if maybe you remembered it.  But if you have a spare moment in the future and happen to find it, of course I'd be glad if you'd let me know... but no worries if you don't. :)

Thanks!  Again, looks sharp.

if im not mistaken the font is batman forever

15 hours ago, 1m2n3b said:

if im not mistaken the font is batman forever

Thanks very kindly, I went straight to dafont and had a look at it.. but I guess after looking at it, the question I should've asked is, what PhotoShop style did you use on the font? The batman forever font itself is just plain/flat, without the triangle/pointed edges all around it.  Sorry, if I'm being a bother just pretend I never asked... lol

Tbh I have seen better than this, but this is on the road to the top. Keep doing more and soon youll be there. GL!

Just now, julian said:

some of them look like shit took a shit...

coming from you, that means alot, i love you to bro

Just now, 1m2n3b said:

coming from you, that means alot, i love you to bro

BlackLivesMatter03_zpscb9bneud.gif

• Downvote 1