Sign in to follow this  
metalmilitia777

Hey All

10 posts in this topic

Hello, I stumbled across this site and its actually a pretty funny story, See I accessed my Hulu account to check on my bill and low and behold I see that new devices had been added to my approved device list. I googled said Device name because it was ********' s iphone. I wont put the person on blast, The google search lead me to here where the person posted my hulu account. I'm not mad about it but I've always wanted to get my feet wet with web dumps and cracking.

Hello Guys, Yeah its kind of a funny story. Seeing as I'm into these kind of things I couldn't be mad. I'm just learning the ropes here now on how to use Sentry and such. I've looked at some tutorials posted here but haven't had much luck.

torrentz is the only 1 i use for now, all famous torrents websites went down lately, i used to use extratorrent :(

11 hours ago, amoukrim said:

torrentz is the only 1 i use for now, all famous torrents websites went down lately, i used to use extratorrent :(

1337x is where you should go my dude that and RARBG, Torrents are great used them for probably 15 years now but I prefer file Servers they are much faster.

11 hours ago, amoukrim said:

lol this is a funny story :D well keep on learning from tutos and yt

I've found some tuts here and there Red Rope access helps as well, Just want to get one good dump with Sentry but hey I'm still trying.