Tito

Ethereum crashes below $200

7 posts in this topic

bitcoin took a huge shit as well, if you did not read cnbc...this is the bubble and we ned to brace for it, like every smart investor I kept looking and for every dollar it dropped I bought more...im not missing the BTC bus again

On 2017-07-17 at 8:33 AM, monk said:

bitcoin took a huge shit as well, if you did not read cnbc...this is the bubble and we ned to brace for it, like every smart investor I kept looking and for every dollar it dropped I bought more...im not missing the BTC bus again

On 2017-07-31 at 0:25 AM, patienceandtime said:

I think it will go back up. Ethereum seems solid.

4 hours ago, d0ct0R said:

looks like ETH is headed this way again after the china FUD

Etherum isn't going anywhere, they are backed by IBM. 4 - 5 years from now maybe faster it will hit the $4k mark. But you never know could turn to shit.

9 hours ago, d0ct0R said:

ya i think once govt steps in , it'll turn to shit.  No govt in their right mind will let this shit fly especially how easily it facilitates illegal activity.

Any kind of gov interference will for sure fuck up Etherum. But since the currency like all crypto currencies is decentralized I find it hard to see How a gov would interfere.

They can come up with Acts and Laws how ever much they want, but no gov will ever in our lifetime take control of the internet, and if they do a new one will be born within weeks.

And the decentralization lives on.

We must not forget either that the internet as we know it today was founded by the military and then we took it over, same thing with the deep web, they could not only allow gov people to browse the deep web because then the users would become visible; hence they released the source code to Tor.

I say buy as much ETH as possible now, it ain't going nowhere anytime soon.

16 hours ago, d0ct0R said:

ya i think once govt steps in , it'll turn to shit.  No govt in their right mind will let this shit fly especially how easily it facilitates illegal activity.

alipay, apply pay, android pay soon or later are going to replace cash completely, then how to do money laundry and illegal transactions ? My bet is crypto currencies are going to remain in gray zone for good. Happy to hear different opinions and discussions.

Specially a communist  and controlling country like China, they are not only one of the biggest economies in the world but also the power of influencing things like bitcoin is huge