Sign in to follow this  
julian

Stock Investment Tip from M0nk

17 posts in this topic

Hello All

As usual I do feel a bit of responsibility to educate you and wish the best for you, at your age you should be very concerned about how much money you will have in 10 years, Being money smart is more vital than cracking smart

So here is my stock tip for you

For those of you who have the app "Robinhood" which is available on android and iPhone

My tip is

Momo.inc

it is a chinese based social media company already with over 85 million users

Current stock is at about $47.00

http://www.immomo.com/aboutus.html?v=en

invest wisely and you can always pocket the over head and let the rest of the stock ride, you may want to invest and be a part of it before it becomes a world wide social media app...

• Upvote 2

Believe it or not, the second hottest tip with a high payout is "weight watchers"

Weight Watchers International, Inc.

NYSE: WTW - Jul 21, 5:59 PM EDT
37.68USDPrice increase0.10 (0.27%)
After-hours: 37.90Price increase0.58%

Hmmm very interesting to see these subjects, especially on a cracking site. Appreciate the information. I've been looking at renewable energy and even invested in it , although with the new administration in our government things don't look so easy for those companies. Happy Investing!

2 hours ago, davizzel said:

Hmmm very interesting to see these subjects, especially on a cracking site. Appreciate the information. I've been looking at renewable energy and even invested in it , although with the new administration in our government things don't look so easy for those companies. Happy Investing!

There is never a script written on what a cracking site should be, you should be part of a generation that worries about tomorrow and if we come across vital information, then we should not be selfish with knowledge...we grow together

be skeptical about renewal energy stocks, we currently lack political backing of it and you want to make your money grow not just throw it away

• Upvote 2

Agreed, biggest challenge facing younger generations (including myself)  the lack of funding for retirement age. Another set back is the lack of a proper emergency fund for those rainy days. That should all be in place before one even considers investing in the stock market. By no means am I an expert in this, just stuff I pick up in online blogs. 

On 24/7/2017 at 2:02 AM, monk said:

Believe it or not, the second hottest tip with a high payout is "weight watchers"

37.68USD0.10 (0.27%)
After-hours: 37.900.58%

Whatta hell? Nice!

On 24/7/2017 at 2:02 AM, monk said:

37.68USD0.10 (0.27%)
After-hours: 37.900.58%

If you choose to go into the stock game.

• Spread risk, meaning buy many promising stocks in different areas
  • Research, always research what you are investing in
  • Upvote 1

momo has crashed and burned.

Weight watchers has almost doubled.

You're 1/2.  Any more suggestions?

Would have never guessed weight watchers, but I can see the value for it at the beginning of the year