Sign in to follow this  
Gogo

Money in hand. Need to invest

10 posts in this topic

I have like $2500 in hand with me and I wonder where should I put them so that the profit is maximum

My suggestion would be open an IRA account. You can only need 2k for most IRA's, choose a target date fund for simplicity. Don't base it on your age, base it on your risk acceptance. Vanguard and Fidelity are the best in the industry. You can also contribute any amount you want on a weekly or monthly basis etc..

28 minutes ago, Tito said:

scam shitcoin

I know it's a risk but taking risk is not a bad idea at all.

Hello and thanks for being responsible and understanding that saving money is a must for your future.

You can not go wrong in cryptocurrency, if you are in to stocks while you are still young take a risk and invest in futire companies such as momo.inc or yy bot can be found on the NASDAQ under their call signs, explore the rest of the forum in this category to see the tips offered.

invest in NTG <3

On 7/27/2017 at 7:56 PM, davizzel said:

My suggestion would be open an IRA account. You can only need 2k for most IRA's, choose a target date fund for simplicity. Don't base it on your age, base it on your risk acceptance. Vanguard and Fidelity are the best in the industry. You can also contribute any amount you want on a weekly or monthly basis etc..

The only real suggestion here, yet completely ignored.

There is a lot of Ponzi Scheme online. Be careful

IRA investment and cryptocurrency are low risk.

On 7/29/2017 at 8:25 PM, monk said:

Hello and thanks for being responsible and understanding that saving money is a must for your future.

You can not go wrong in cryptocurrency, if you are in to stocks while you are still young take a risk and invest in futire companies such as momo.inc or yy bot can be found on the NASDAQ under their call signs, explore the rest of the forum in this category to see the tips offered.

invest in NTG <3

Until someone hacks your phone, lol

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/21/business/dealbook/phone-hack-bitcoin-virtual-currency.html?mcubz=0