Welcome to NTG

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

NeThinGoez.com - The Best XXX Pass Topsite
Sign in to follow this  
patienceandtime

Apple or Microsoft?

I am sorry that i don't use both. I use a PC with Linux ;-) So i could do a lot of things easier than with the use of both of them.

By the way an Mac looks great but has also its price :-( Which i won't pay today.

I think for some Design solutions, apple got the better usability and programs/software...

But for normal Office Works, Microsoft got the better and easier solutions....

I think the biggest roblems are the malware, Virus etc... at Windows PCs.

Apple got not so much problems with it...

Cheers....

Apple is overrated. Their hardware is underpowered, but they are really good at optimizing the software. Just my own opinion. 

Of course Apple, the only matter with Apple is the price, otherwise everything is perfect (OS, design, security, performance, ...) Thumbs up if you agree with me.

I love Apple products due to there accessibility suite builtin. As a visually impared guy, I appreciate Apple's effert to adapt the universel design for all their devices. All the apple devices come fully accessible out of the box and this is why I love Apple. However, they are pricy though!

My Second choice is Linux over PC.