Welcome to NethinGoez

Greetings to all guests. You have been required to change your password. Please click 'Forgot Your Password' link on the login page and follow the necessary steps to change your password. If you're having issues resetting your password, please E-Mail futomntg@gmail.com

Sign in to follow this  
Phx_Etho

PC vs Consoles

I always got a Playstation, I was thinking about to buy a Xbox One. But chose again for a PS. I think its the better system. Some games, like Anno or other click-Games I play on the PC. But the most on Playstation.

I personally prefer more PC.
I have games i play on PC (shooters, racing games) 
but still use console, PS for specific. manny awesome games only on PS.
Last of Us, Uncharted, Bloodborne soon Spider-Man

Both, PC for games that has better graphics in their pc version and emulators (old consoles), Consoles sometimes has exclusive games.

I have never owned a PS or a Xbox, I don't see much point in them since you can get a much superior version on PC that has better graphics and has 60fps (60fps is very important, it is why I hate mobile gaming because most games have annoying 20fps locks, makes me wonder why I wasted my money on a high end phone)

Umm, actually ps4. I had PC and I knew how to fix bugs and deal with life, but it's annoying. just download the game on ps4 or pop in the disk and that's it. Plus more friends play ps4

Consoles. Specifically PS4.

PC gaming is way too much maintenance and too much commitment for me.

Sure it might look a little better but the convienance outweighs every thing for me.

The games are much cheaper on PC so in the long run it makes sense from an economic standpoint plus the better graphic.

I have used an Xbox 360 for years but did not upgrade to Xbox One - I decided to upgrade my PC instead so all gaming is now on PC using Xbox 360 controller. It works well.

I choose consoles over pc just for convience, I have had 4 PlayStation 4s and sold them all lol I love my Xbox one s haven't gotten the x yet but I will.