Welcome to NethinGoez

Greetings to all guests. You have been required to change your password. Please click 'Forgot Your Password' link on the login page and follow the necessary steps to change your password. If you're having issues resetting your password, please E-Mail futomntg@gmail.com

Sign in to follow this  
Phx_Etho

PC vs Consoles

I have the ps4, because all of my friends have it. So it makes more fun to play with them in online mode. But i think in the end, ps4 and x-box are both very good. 

This is an excellent debate: On the one hand you have a good plug and play setup with multiple USB Ports as well as a sleek design. Unfortunately, that is where the good parts end if you exclude the exclusives.

Poor Customer Service, a power button that is a pain in the ass to find and a controller that is confusing to use.

Xbox 1; Yes, it had a crap start. But Microsoft listened to the community and the DRM was removed as well as the Kinect. Their Xbox 1 OS is compatible with a computer that runs windows 10, which is -very- handy when you need to type up messages in the middle of a multiplayer match. Customer Service that is much better compared to Sony as well as with the Xbox 1S, the power brick has been removed, because they listened to the community.

Also, Phil Spencer has been an excellent leader of the Xbox Division of Microsoft and helped pull them away from the Abyss and make them relevant in the Console Market Again.